WTS/WTT- British Webley MK IV Revolver, Israeli Police/Military Contract 1967 - (LAS VEGAS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lvshooter85

Member (9mm)
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Hi everyone. I have a Webley Mk IV revolver in 38-200 caliber (38 S&W) I've had sitting in my safe for about 15 years and would like to sell or trade to make some room. These break top Webleys are a ton of fun and this variety are getting pretty rare.

From my research, this is a 1967 production model under contract for Israeli military and police use. I believe that was also close to the last production run Webley & Scott did before they shut down handgun production.

3 inch barrel as opposed to the typical 4 inch w/ lanyard ring and a ton of proof markings British and Israeli. 38-200 ammo still available cheap from Old West Scrounger online.

Definitely a issued service revolver and likely used in several conflicts- great piece of history. Contact me with any questions- I also have a ton more photos.

Looking for $600, open to any polite offers or interesting trades but would have to be of equal value or plus cash to make up the difference. I'm located in the Summerlin area.

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.