bugeyedwagon86

Active member (5.56mm)
Forum Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Rating - 100%
98   0   0
I have an FN 509 Tactical in perfect condition that I'd like to offer up for trade. I've fired exactly 48 rounds through the firearm and it cycled flawlessly. It has been freshly cleaned/lubed. It will come with all the fixings from the factory; original canvas case, 2-24rd mags, 1-17 rd mag, owners manual, lock, full set of optic plates/adapters (unopened), factory recoil spring, factory low power spring (for use with extremely low velocity subsonic ammo), and the original box.

This pistol has a patented low-profile optic mounting system compatible with every RDS pistol optic on the market and a special countersunk O-ring, so no loctite is needed. Pistol also has factory trijicon suppressor height night sights.

Looking to trade the pistol because I honestly don't want to pony up for the $500 FDE RMR, and I won't settle for anything less on this particular gun. Open to just about any trade offers such as, but not limited to: AR platform rifles/pistols, high-end shotguns, other pistols, AK platform rifles/pistols, combinations of firearms/ammo or multiple firearms, etc...

And no, the can is not included in the sale/trade.

Really just testing the waters, so I reserve the right to view multiple offers before accepting any (assuming that is permitted per forum rules). Not really looking for cash so I will set the "for sale" price at the FN retail price of $1049.00. Obviously hoping for a trade valued in my favor, but if there is no interest I will just keep the gun. Located in northwest Las Vegas and willing to meet. I have a CCW and don't require a bill of sale (I have no interest in anyone's personal info), but I am willing to fill one out if the other party prefers.

Thanks for looking, and feel free to make any offers whatsoever if you are interested. Worst I can do is politely decline.

Image-83.jpg

Image-84.jpg

Image-82-1.jpg

titanNV

NRA Endowment Member
Staff member
Administrator
Forum Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Please clarify the cash price (per Trading Post rules).
Thanks!

YoungGun

Well-known member (45 ACP)
Forum Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Rating - 100%
420   0   0
Please clarify the cash price (per Trading Post rules).
Thanks!
"...Not really looking for cash so I will set the "for sale" price at the FN retail price of $1049.00. ..."

I think that's pretty clear enough of the "for sale" cash price.

Yg

Well-known member (45 ACP)
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Rating - 100%
147   0   0