WTT Savage 10 stealth .308

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnTaylor

Lurker (.22LR)
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This thing has been sitting in my safe for over a year and it’s unlikely I’m ever going to shoot it. In fact I’ve shot it twice. 250 rounds through it all hand loaded rounds.

Open to trades of comparable value. Ideally I’d like to get a semi auto .308 I.e. AR 10. Willing to put cash in on top for the right trade. No frankenguns. If you know savage you know they’re shooters and this thing is basically new. Trade value $700? Rifle only.

Located in SW Vegas meet at Bass Pro. Nevada residents only and legal to own firearms of course.

Turbobruce

Member (9mm)
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This thing has been sitting in my safe for over a year and it’s unlikely I’m ever going to shoot it. In fact I’ve shot it twice. 250 rounds through it all hand loaded rounds.

Open to trades of comparable value. Ideally I’d like to get a semi auto .308 I.e. AR 10. Willing to put cash in on top for the right trade. No frankenguns. If you know savage you know they’re shooters and this thing is basically new. Trade value $700? Rifle only.

Located in SW Vegas meet at Bass Pro. Nevada residents only and legal to own firearms of course.

johnTaylor

Lurker (.22LR)
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks, but Im really looking for another .308 or something else.

Also to add: 20" fluted & threaded barrel. Chassis is from factory but I believe it is from MDT.

johnTaylor

Lurker (.22LR)
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was using the same load as a couple rifles before it. I didn't spend any time working up a specific load for it, nor did I ever buy a higher power scope. Hell I never even measured the chamber just loaded mag length. Jump? What jump? The rounds I did shoot were on steel at distance. I think I shot a few groups around 1 MOA. I have no doubt like most savages it has the ability to get to 1/2 MOA.

Status
Not open for further replies.