XDM 5.25 Competition(Bi-Tone) For Sale(Price Drop)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Selling my XDM 5.25 competition pistol. Firearm runs perfect and has never experienced a malfunction. This is the 9mm model. Has the fiber optic front site that you can change to green or red. Comes with the factory case but I lost the crappy paddle holster that comes with it. Also comes with 4 mags instead of the usual 3. The trigger is smooth with a very fast reset, makes an excellent starter for competition shooters. Has near around 1,000 rounds down the pipe.

It was hard for me to find used prices on this gun so I'm going to start at $550, if you think that is too high and have a link to them much cheaper feel free to DM me and I will adjust price accordingly. Willing to listen to reasonable cash offers. First I'll take it wins.
Crosslisted

Videos if you want to know more

Located in Henderson

As far as trades are concerned the only thing I'm really interested in is a Ruger Mark IV 22/45 lite+Cash. I will also take a Heritage Rough Rider as a partial trade but I only value these at around 100 bucks unless its a weird cooler one. Have a good one everyone.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.