jimf5

Member (9mm)
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Hi All:
For sale/Trade
Yugo M70AB2 Under folder. One of the first ones imported, It # 390, in 2005. I have had it since late 2005 and it just sits in the safe. It comes out once a year and shoots one mag thru it so it only has less than 500 rounds thru it. About 5 years ago I added new fore grips but still have the original wood for it. It comes with 9 mags, 8 thirty round and 1 twenty round and bayonet that came with it. It also comes with 671 rounds of 7.62x39 steel case ammo. I am asking $850 or trade value equal to this. What have you got? Any questions just P.M. me. I am in Pahrump
Jim
ak2.jpg ak4.jpg ak1.jpg

ak3.jpg

jimf5

Member (9mm)
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Hi all:
I have gotten a great response to this ad. So far 12 P.M. for trade, no cash offers. I guess all the tax refunds have been spent. Keep the trade offers coming as there have been a few i am interested in but it has only been less than a day since it was posted.
Jimf5

jimf5

Member (9mm)
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
The buyer never called to set up an inspection so the rifle is back up. Still want cash but trades accepted and I will go thru the trade offers i have received to think about some of the good offers i have recieved.
Jim

Hacker

Active member (5.56mm)
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Any particulars on trades you're interested in? Other rifles? Other AKs? Pistols? Mags/ammo/accessories? Partial trades plus cash?

Thanks!

jimf5

Member (9mm)
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I am looking for an FNH 5.7x28 pistol. If none around i will consider 9mm pistol/pistols worth the value of my asking price $850.
Jim

WantaG18

a noid
Staff member
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Rating - 100%
214   0   0
The buyer never called to set up an inspection so the rifle is back up. Still want cash but trades accepted and I will go thru the trade offers i have received to think about some of the good offers i have recieved.
Jim
You should leave appropriate feedback. People who don't live up to commitments make it bad for buyers and sellers. I knew my schedule wouldn't allow me to make a timely transaction so I didn't post an "I'll buy it." But my schedule changed and I could have made a purchase today. Now my window is closed again until Tuesday. I'll watch this thread and send you a message if this is available after the weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.