Expansion Progress at New Frontier Armory

Lerchcon

Thanks for the response Guido. I think i would have to agree that if you have one customer who is more agressive than another, then they dont mind bypassing the line and getting help quicker then a slightly less agressive customer like myself. All to many times i have gone in there when its busy only to get passed several times by what seems to be buddies of the sales associates. Now if its busy i walk right back out. Maybe im way off track here. But i would be more interested in going in if its busy if i know when i will be helped rather then getting by passed. After all if im not mistaken its still illegal to punch these aggresive people in the face for thinking they are more important. Lol

Guido

Vegas' Favorite Gun Store
Commercial Sponsor
We understand, and will be adding some type of number system for the busy times immediately.

As for the buddy thing, I'm sorry that you perceive it that way. Over the 4 years we've been open our staff has built a personable relationship with a good majority of our customers, and they know hundreds of our regular customers by first name, to the point where I hear many times that someones "buddy" came into our store and they were BS'ing or just talking, etc. 99% of the time, thats not the case, its just a customer getting helped with the level of customer service we try to provide everyone.

I'll post an update when we get a number system in place. I also think adding the extra 2 days to our schedule and a few more extra sets of hands on the sales floor will help spread those surges on Wed and Fri out.

Guido

Commercial Sponsor
Done!

Its ordered and will be installed and implemented as soon as it arrives.

Thank you all for the feedback. As you can see with this issue, we do take your feedback seriously and are willing to do anything that we can to make your shopping experience better at New Frontier Armory.

See you soon!

Brider

CPAs do it by the numbers
Staff member
Forum Supporter
Done!

Thank you all for the feedback. As you can see with this issue, we do take your feedback seriously and are willing to do anything that we can to make your shopping experience better at New Frontier Armory.

See you soon!
This is why David and Cliff will always be my go to guys for guns and gear.

Guido

Commercial Sponsor
Are you open 7 days a week now or is that just a future possibility?
Looking at about 2 weeks before we can go 7 days a week. We have lots of tweaking and merchandising we want to do now that the 2 stores are combined, and the 2 days a week closed to the public gives us a good chance to knock that out.

VegasAR15

a cleansing of the wicked
Forum Supporter
Looking at about 2 weeks before we can go 7 days a week. We have lots of tweaking and merchandising we want to do now that the 2 stores are combined, and the 2 days a week closed to the public gives us a good chance to knock that out.
Very cool. There have been so many times I have planned to go down on a day and then realized you were closed.

aroslv

uber Member
Forum Supporter
Done!

See you soon!
Awesome, glad you guys are implementing that.

I was in last Friday to get a BCG and there was a lot of people waiting outside for the store to open. Once it opened it was complete chaos trying to get helped. Plus there was issue with the credit card machine. It took me almost an hour to get out of there. Very inefficient, but I was just glad to find a BCG in stock and at a reasonable price. The number system would have helped big time.

Seems like a good problem to have... =]

SL05H

Active member (5.56mm)
Forum Supporter
Done!

See you soon!
This is awesome. I think the store will continue to have that "personal feel" as long as you keep a good staff that are friendly and willing to help; and now people will have an idea of how long before they are helped. Gotta love businesses that listen to customers.

tbugher62

WOW Guido,thats fast,and thats what make your store superior to almost every other gunshop in this town!

Guido

Commercial Sponsor
Friday and Saturday went pretty smooth with the new layout. We're training a few new people as well to help pick up the slack at the registers when it gets busy which also helped a lot.

Everyone so far has reacted well to having much more space to walk around, especially while waiting for a background check, etc.

If you haven't checked it out yet, today is the perfect day to stop in, say hi and see what new products we have out for you!

And if you missed out the last few months, we have a few AR's and a good selection of AK's out for sale still.

Lerchcon

Thanks Guido that was fast, but of all the things that bring people in I will bet the number system will get you more business in the long run, as someone said it just gives us an idea of how long we will be there and some sort of order to the madness on really busy days, not to mention people still shopping while waiting for there turn is a great idea, you don't have to stand in line, now we just listen for a number.. Thanks your awesome.

Quickdraw

"Ho'old on there"
Staff member
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
I was at NFA on Friday afternoon. Although it was busy the new layout and extra cash register made it very easy for me to find what I wanted and checkout quickly, really no waiting at all. I was also somewhat suprised to see a stock of new windowed Pmags 3.0. Great job on the expansion guy. I can't wait to see it finished and how the new 7 day schedule opens things up.

elcajun

Member (9mm)
Forum Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
So when is the GRAND EXPANSION SALE!!!!!!!!!!!!? :laughingman::laughingman:

Guido

Commercial Sponsor
Once things settle down and we get our new schedule in play and work all the bugs out, we will have some type of grand re-opening / anniversary event.

Still in the planning phase though.

We'll keep you guys updated.

geo

Obsessed Member
Founding Member
OK so I guess that means I am going to have to make another trip to N Las Vegas :) Cant wait to see the new shop, granted we dont get into Vegas too often but I will have to make a special trip out! Congrats on the expansion!

mudhauler

Guido,when are you guys gonna start a direct deposit program,where us gundorks can have a percentage of our paychecks deposited into a store account to buy your wares?
"Hey Cliff,how many 'New Frontier Armory Bucks' do I have?"
"$700.00."
"Okay,I'll take four Lancer mags,a case of MREs,and a Surefire X300 for now."