Expansion Progress at New Frontier Armory

coltfreak

Johnny Rio
Forum Supporter
I went in to check it out this afternoon. Much better than last time I was there. Lots of room to walk around. I like the layout. Even got waited on right away. It's looking really good, Guido. Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guido

Vegas' Favorite Gun Store
Commercial Sponsor
I went in to check it out this afternoon. Much better than last time I was there. Lots of room to walk around. I like the layout. Even got waited on right away. It's looking really good, Guido. Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks for the feedback, its appreciated. We're getting there!

We stopped by on tuesday last week. The new set up was awesome!

Friendly staff as always, and had great product to choose from.

I wish there was a bigger AK section though! :001_tt2::001_tt2:

If only it wasnt a 35 minute drive to get there.

TMartinLVNV

Member (9mm)
Forum Supporter
2023 Supporter
take a number

I was in there last week and purchased a gun. I've bought many there over the last few years. The " take a number" system works much better than the free for all in place before. After I grabbed my number, I could walk around without worrying about losing my place in line.

BTW, the staff was great to deal with as always. Cliff called out my name as I walked in the door even though I haven't been there for months. Made me feel like I was walking into "Cheers".

Keep up the good work, i'll be back when my wife allows it.

Lerchcon

If I am allowed to toot my own horn I was in there Saturday and loved the number system. I can't for the life of me think of the salesmans name but he showed me his ar-15 he was building His customer service was awesome and he was very knowledgeable on the things about the Burris scope even though i picked the eotech xps2-2 I picked up. I did watch while I was waiting of how the customer service was and I was somewhat impressed at how much I enjoy being in there now and how many times I was asked if I needed help by your staff.

Bravo. You still need a gun range..lol

Guido

Vegas' Favorite Gun Store
Commercial Sponsor
Thanks for the feedback. We're seeing a huge improvement in customer service with the new system and larger store / added check out station.

Thanks for noticing!

Lerchcon

Great service now and there was no wait for registers. Great business at its finest. Thanks to you and your staff. Now you just need employee of the month and we ca nominate your great staff for their services. All to often people in general like to complain. I personally feel a good service transaction also requires the same attention.

If you have time knock out the wall to buffalo wildwings bar and after spending a ton of money sitting down for a drink to come up with a plan to tell the wife why i needed more stuff sounds good. Lol

Sin City Shootist

Great service now and there was no wait for registers. Great business at its finest. Thanks to you and your staff. Now you just need employee of the month and we ca nominate your great staff for their services. All to often people in general like to complain. I personally feel a good service transaction also requires the same attention.

If you have time knock out the wall to buffalo wildwings bar and after spending a ton of money sitting down for a drink to come up with a plan to tell the wife why i needed more stuff sounds good. Lol
last I heard Buffalo Wild Wings WAS NOT CCW or OPEN friendly

Lerchcon

Where is good fellas pizza? And i didn't know that about buffalo wild wings being anti gun. I usually eat at rosatis or roccos.

HoJo

Member (9mm)
Forum Supporter
I was up there today and the new layout looks terrific. It seems the new store brought so much traffic into the area they had to put a traffic light in at N. 5th & Centennial.