• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Grand Re-Opening Party at New Frontier Armory

Guido

Vegas' Favorite Gun Store
Commercial Sponsor
GRAND RE-OPENING PARTY TO CELEBRATE OUR EXPANSION:

18 & 19 December, 2010 from 10AM to 6PM

-$1 SCAR Raffle with all proceeds benefitting the Wounded Warrior Project

-Free Hats, Shirts, Stickers, and other SWAG from our Distributors

-Free Snacks and Soda all day and Free Lunch From 11-1 both days

-Glock, K-VAR, and Arsenal, Inc will all have factory reps with their newest products

-Public Safety and GSSF Specials on ALL Glock Pistols

-5% off Arsenal Rifles for Public Safety Personnel - LEO / .MIL / FIRE / EMT (in store and online)

-10% off ALL AMMO in store!! This includes boxes and cases!!

-$6K+ AR-15 being raffled off by 702shooter to benefit the Las Vegas Veterans Memorial

Visit our website at www.newfrontierarmory.com for more information, directions, and contact information.

Last edited by a moderator:

Glocksterpaulie

The Perfectionist
Forum Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
I just changed my December calendar to make it to the party. I wanted to make it to a couple of the past events but I was traveling with business. I am having a holster made for Cliff by a holster maker friend that I should get by the party.

I know a few of you will be interested in this holster.

Paulie

mustang652

Pro God, Pro 2nd
Forum Supporter
Think gonna' pay ya' a visit on Saturday, but I ain't not going to camp out over night on the 17th in a line leading all to your door to be first in the door. Don't want to get trampled in the initial rush. Seriously, congradulations on the expantion and will check it out Saturday

Quickdraw

"Ho'old on there"
Staff member
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
I'll be there for sure. The newer New Frontier Armory is great. It's amazing how far you have come in such a short time. I can remember coming through the door as Tophog was putting the OC & CC welcome signage up. Only exterior walls up and a few ammo cans in the middle of the floor. Your success couldn't happen to a better bunch of guys. Congratulations, I'm looking forward to you guys having my business for many years to come.

Xodius

Blaster of Birdies!
Forum Supporter
2023 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
What day are the drawings and what time? I am going to swing on by on Sunday.

Guido

Commercial Sponsor
We look forward to seeing you all this weekend!

Drawing for the 702 shooter rilfle will be in the store sometime on Sunday....the exact time will be announced soon.

The SCAR drawing will be on Wed on Nellis and announced Wed afternoon.

britdirk

Active member (5.56mm)
Will be there tomorrow to pick up my mossberg 18in barrel for my Remington 870. Looking forward to the lunch and other goodies too!

good luck and good shooting!

Guido

Commercial Sponsor
BTT for a reminder!

Hope to see all you guys out here this weekend.

Grab a snack and a slice of pizza and check out the new store.

And don't forget 10% of ALL AMMO including cases!!!

Quickdraw

"Ho'old on there"
Staff member
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
NFA was really rockin this morning. People walking out with arm loads of ammo and stuff. Looks like a bunck of great deals.

Just Deserts

They drew First Blood....
Forum Supporter
Thanks for a good time, it was crowded in there!

Good for me cause I couldn't see what there was to buy! :lkick:

I didn't get a tee shirt :crybaby: but did get a slice and a bottle of water.

Xodius

Blaster of Birdies!
Forum Supporter
2023 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Had a good time. Picked up a case of 9mm. Mr Tuna...I might have seen you there...were you one of the guys outside with the beautiful Shepherds? If so I was the one that talked about my old girl Dutch.

skswinger

Well-known member (45 ACP)
Busy weekend, wife is flying to michigan for 4 days today. Had to get her goin, hair nails etc yesterday. Gotta drop her off at the airport at 2 today so I'm gonna head out to see you guys.