• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Grand Re-Opening Party at New Frontier Armory

ParrotheadJeff

I've never seen the store quite so packed! Thanks again for the food, Guido!

Last edited by a moderator:

MrTuna

Former Moderator
I almost crapped my pants when 702 shooter just called. Turns out I won 3rd prize. I get ear, eye protection and a cleaning kit. Close but no cigar! Well at least I won something :)

Last edited:

MrTuna

Former Moderator
Had a good time. Picked up a case of 9mm. Mr Tuna...I might have seen you there...were you one of the guys outside with the beautiful Shepherds? If so I was the one that talked about my old girl Dutch.
Sorry,
it wasn't me. I came without my doggie :)

Just Deserts

They drew First Blood....
Forum Supporter
I almost crapped my pants when 702 shooter just called. Turns out I won 3rd prize. I get ear, eye protection and a cleaning kit. Close but no cigar! Well at least I won something :)
If when you pick up your prize there is some toothpaste, deodorant and a comb with it, I would suspect someone is trying to send you a message! :001_tongue:

So who won the rifle?

Xodius

Blaster of Birdies!
Forum Supporter
2023 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
When I got there yesterday the raffle was closed on it, so it wasn't me booooh
But I got tickets for the scar
Don't feel bad, when I was there on Saturday at about 4pm they were already sold out. They guy there, can't remember his name sorry, said they sold out a few hours before that.

MrTuna

Former Moderator
If when you pick up your prize there is some toothpaste, deodorant and a comb with it, I would suspect someone is trying to send you a message! :001_tongue:

So who won the rifle?
I think there is some dental floss included.

They said the rifle winner bought their ticket online.

Guido

Vegas' Favorite Gun Store
Commercial Sponsor
Thank you guys for all the support this weekend. Our staff is pretty exhausted this morning, which hopefully means that we were taking great care of you guys as we always try to do.

We really appreciate the great showing and can't wait to have another event in the spring!

requiem

Ain't nobody got time for that!
Staff member
Lead Bouncer
Founding Member
Thank you guys for all the support this weekend. Our staff is pretty exhausted this morning, which hopefully means that we were taking great care of you guys as we always try to do.

We really appreciate the great showing and can't wait to have another event in the spring!
i stopped by in the AM on saturday - the place was packed! good show guido!