• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Grand Re-Opening Party at New Frontier Armory

Guido

Vegas' Favorite Gun Store
Commercial Sponsor
I'll probably get one of these :nopity:

BUT>>>>3% on CC/debit card purchases leaves much to be desired.
Me paying 6% to the merchant services on every purchase made with a card leaves much to be desired also. Its a 3% cash discount.

Everyone does it, including gas stations, they just build it into the price most of the time. We choose to do it this way so we're not hiding it from anyone and people that would like to pay in cash don't have to pay an extra 3% on everything in the store.

Just Deserts

They drew First Blood....
Forum Supporter
I wish I was out shooting it. Thank you, thank you very much <bowing>.
Second in line if you don't want to pay the background check fee :videogames: You don't really want it, you have to buy a special case and more ammo. They jam alot and the recoil is pretty brutal :chair:

teRRy702

Well-known member (45 ACP)
Forum Supporter
Second in line if you don't want to pay the background check fee :videogames: You don't really want it, you have to buy a special case and more ammo. They jam alot and the recoil is pretty brutal :chair:
Actually, a case and 600 rounds of ammo came with it. But thank you very much for looking out for me. It truly warms my heart.

Guido

Commercial Sponsor
Congrats Terry, and we will be announcing another lucky person tomorrow night for the SCAR!

teRRy702

Well-known member (45 ACP)
Forum Supporter
Thanks everybody for the kind words! I appreciate it!

Now Guido, when you say "another" lucky person, you didn't throw my raffle tickets out, did ya? :coolgleamA:

Tophog

Biker Trailer Trash
Staff member
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
Congrats, Terry.
-
Now if you win the SCAR too, we may wonder who you paid off! :lol:

Guido

Commercial Sponsor
Thanks everybody for the kind words! I appreciate it!

Now Guido, when you say "another" lucky person, you didn't throw my raffle tickets out, did ya? :coolgleamA:
I did not....but I'm sure if you won it there would be a lynch mob outside the store tomorrow night with torches and pitch forks waiting for you to walk out!

Just Deserts

Forum Supporter
I did not....but I'm sure if you won it there would be a lynch mob outside the store tomorrow night with torches and pitch forks waiting for you to walk out!
torches and pitch forks? against a Deluxe AR and a SCAR, I believe Terry would win again! :rofl:

Tophog

Biker Trailer Trash
Staff member
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
torches and pitch forks? against a Deluxe AR and a SCAR, I believe Terry would win again! :rofl:
Technicalities! He would be facing the 'Angry Villagers'! And they always win!

Guido

Commercial Sponsor
Congratulations to R.D. with ticket number: 864396 on his new FNH SCAR 5.56!!! We will have a tally up ASAP with what we've raised for the Wounded Warriors Foundation. Thank you all for contributing to such a well deserving cause!

Glocksterpaulie

The Perfectionist
Forum Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Lucky bastard, congrats to R.D. I picked up another Glock from uncle Guido today so I am happy.

Paulie

Just Deserts

Forum Supporter
Missed it by 595 tickets! I had #864991 to 865000 :crying:

Who is R.D? maybe he is from California and can't take the SCAR cause it's restricted? and maybe there will be second chance drawing and maybe.....ah nevermind :mad2: