• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Never owned a Ford before

Outlaw Kelly James

Member (9mm)
Forum Supporter
2023 Supporter
I was lucky enough to get a good deal on a F-150 Platinum and it came with the everything package (technology pac, luxuary pac, off road pac, class 4 towing pac and the extended fuel cell pac). Its the only vehicle I've ever owned that can give you message during a cross country road trip, while towing a house in the sand, while also being your dedicated mobile wifi hotspot, so your family can download astral charts and star gaze thru the full panoramic sun-roof. This truck is an absolute pleasure to drive.

TAGS

Well-known member (45 ACP)
I was lucky enough to get a good deal on a F-150 Platinum and it came with the everything package (technology pac, luxuary pac, off road pac, class 4 towing pac and the extended fuel cell pac). Its the only vehicle I've ever owned that can give you message during a cross country road trip, while towing a house in the sand, while also being your dedicated mobile wifi hotspot, so your family can download astral charts and star gaze thru the full panoramic sun-roof. This truck is an absolute pleasure to drive.
I agree, I had an xlt f150 prior to buying a Platinum f150 4x4 and I will never go back to another trim. The Platinum trim literally has it all. The massage seats are the cherry on top.

Shield9

Member (9mm)
I was too cheap for the XLT and stole some Bronco wheels for mine.

****I ordered and xl with awd and spray in bedliner on 7/17.
Salesman calls 8/8 say's
might want to order an xlt, possibly get it faster.
So did that, xlt with same options and kept both orders. Figured if they both came in around same time i'd sell one keep the other. The xl still isn't scheduled for production so gonna cancel it.
Picked up the xlt and salesman asked if i wanted to sell it. Nah, it has a home now.

View attachment 206358

Kinoons

Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
I see they mount a pullup bar on the front bumper to make it easier to crawl back out from under it.
It would be nice if your Mercedes had something similar for all the time you spend working on it.

Harley

BANNED FOR LIFE+35 Because he dared me to do it!
Forum Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
I see they mount a pullup bar on the front bumper to make it easier to crawl back out from under it.
Thats aftermarket, you idiot! Some people install them so they can pull Fords out of the ditch.

NYECOGunsmith

WILL BAN FOR AAA Batteries
Staff member
Administrator
Lead Bouncer
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber

NYECOGunsmith

WILL BAN FOR AAA Batteries
Staff member
Administrator
Lead Bouncer
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Had a 69 Dodge Daytona Charger, 440 Magnum 6 Pack and automatic years ago, ran pretty well. Only owned it for a few months, someone came along and offered me many times what I had in it, so it went down the road.

Bob R

Forum Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
I keep telling my wife she needs a new car and a Scatpack Charger would be perfect. She is almost convinced. :)

bob

Janizary

Geth Prime
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
keep telling my wife she needs a new car and a Scatpack Charger would be perfect. She is almost convinced
Do it now before Dodge phases out the big motors for electric and small displacement turbo motors. Unless you are into that kinda' thing I suppose.

Webley_1

Active member (5.56mm)
Forum Supporter
2023 Supporter
Do it now before Dodge phases out the big motors for electric and small displacement turbo motors. Unless you are into that kinda' thing I suppose.
As much as I hate electric cars and their absolutely hideous (kitty cat) repellent designs. I gotta admit they go pretty fast.

Coup d'etat

Forward assist bolt?
Forum Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
The Dodge dealers are marking up the rare versions sometimes $50,000 to $100,000 above sticker.

Last edited:

STS Hunter

Forum Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
A friend of mine inherited a 2005 Cadillac XLR from her dad. Kinda cool, kinda weird. I'm starting to get used to the Cadillac accents on a Corvette type car.