Post your offroad vehicle

Xodius

Blaster of Birdies!
Forum Supporter
2023 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369188526.255950.jpg a couple weeks ago I did this just to be a wisea$$.
It's mall rated :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Playing out on the dry lakes outside Mina

I wish I had someone with me on this trip to get some videos. This was the first time I had the truck out on a large lake bed. Damn speed governor! :ranting:

loic1

Well-known member (45 ACP)
Playing out on the dry lakes outside Mina

I wish I had someone with me on this trip to get some videos. This was the first time I had the truck out on a large lake bed. Damn speed governor! :ranting:

Z after the rain is when the fun begin!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Tophog

Biker Trailer Trash
Staff member
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
Got bored last week, and tired of plain beater yellow. Now it's closer to matching the seat covers. :lkick:

Tophog

Biker Trailer Trash
Staff member
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
How long did that take you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
About 8 hours, over a 3 day period. Had to allow for drying times because of the method I used.

I masked it all off to shoot the tan base color and clearcoat. Spots were done with a brush.

Last edited:

Tys 4x4

[]-o-[]
Forum Supporter
This is my "offroad vehicle" in it's current state. Although other than a few small shooting trips where 4wd was barely needed, it hasn't seen much offroad action. And probably won't in the future either lol.

Pale Rider

Obsessed Member
That is on my bucket list of events to attend. Hopefully next year we will have 4 of us headed that way.
I used to live there so we would go watch all the time. You wouldn't think that difficult a trail is located in that area. This was back when Scorpions were all the rage and hydraulic steering was catching on for those who could afford the set-up.