• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Post your offroad vehicle

mdashoot

Well-known member (45 ACP)
Forum Supporter
Here's a cool video one of the guys did with his gopro of our wheeling. I only went out for one day so not a whole lot of me in the Frontier.

vegasrandall

Thanks NYECO, I'm still ckecking into the "deal". Me and a buddy are thinking about getting a chevy "block" and just doing the rebuild as a hobby since I'm in no rush. I've built a few chevy engines in my life so I don't figure it would be a big problem. Y'all wouldn't believe the prices everyone that I've called around here want for the job. The AVERAGE price is $4,000.00.
I just found a nice 350 with good compression,put in a street cam,roller timing chain and a holley double pumper. 700R4 trans. hugger headers,flowmaster exh.
if you do everything yourself and you're a good scrounger it can be done cheap.

ColtBill45

Well-known member (45 ACP)
Forum Supporter
2023 Supporter
My 2004 Wrangler X 4.0 with a manual transmission that I picked up 2 months ago with only 45,000 miles on it. Someone kept this thing in the garage and it was well cared for. I plan on lifting it soon another 3", changing the bumpers out and going with a little bit bigger tires. It will be used mostly for medium trail runs rather than rock climbing on top of being my daily driver.

iweb

Ham Radio Operator
Forum Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
XJ and Samurai are lic and used, the Blazer just sits and rots in the desert with rebuilt motor, tranny, etc. You may have seen these on Craigslist or cherokee forum.