• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Post your offroad vehicle

XJ and Samurai are lic and used, the Blazer just sits and rots in the desert with rebuilt motor, tranny, etc. You may have seen these on Craigslist or cherokee forum.

My Jeep Cherokee Sport looks something like this too.

A babe at work once asked me, why do you drive such an old car?

I told her it was to protect me from babes who check out guys cars.

mdashoot

Well-known member (45 ACP)
Forum Supporter
My 2010 Rubicon. Many mods to come.

My Daily Driver that happens to have 4x4 and gets worse mpg than the Jeep
2012 Nissan Frontier Pro-4x
Nice, love my Frontier. Your right MPG isnt the best but it has good power for a V6 especially when you get a tuner and get rid of the WOT restriction.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Varmintnv

Varmint Gun Graphix
2004 Ford F-150 XLT Extra cab. 5.4L 4x4 leveled w/33's. 2011 Jumping Jack pop up tent trailer, 2013 Polaris Ranger 800 midsize. If I can't get there with these, I either don't need to be there, or it's time to put my feet to work!

Life's too short not to hunt coyotes!!

titanNV

NRA Endowment Member
Staff member
Administrator
Forum Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Liking that pop up-cool concept.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Tapatalk

Varmintnv

Varmint Gun Graphix
Here's a pic of it setup. Not the Ritz, but it's a damn site better than the backseat or the bed of my truck. Plus you can haul a side x side or two quads on top!

mdashoot

Forum Supporter
Here's a pic of it setup. Not the Ritz, but it's a damn site better than the backseat or the bed of my truck. Plus you can haul a side x side or two quads on top!

Thats awesome

Xodius

Blaster of Birdies!
Forum Supporter
2023 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
I have looked at those countless times and always pass because where we usually camp it is windy and you are still in a tent. There are a few designs out there where it is a hard sided trailer for quads and camping which would be a better option. At least for us.

Varmintnv

Varmint Gun Graphix
I've had the Jumping Jack setup in 30-35mph winds with no problems. Didn't have the awning on it that trip though. Pretty sure we'd have lost it, but everything else was fine.

Tys 4x4

[]-o-[]
Forum Supporter
That trailblazer is badass!!

I thought I'd update. My little FJ has grown up recently.

If anyone in vegas is ever looking to hit a trail, let me know!

mdashoot

Forum Supporter
That trailblazer is badass!!

I thought I'd update. My little FJ has grown up recently.

If anyone in vegas is ever looking to hit a trail, let me know!

Im always up for hitting a trail, no armor yet so I cant get too extreme though.

mdashoot

Forum Supporter
No worries. I've got stock skids and no sliders yet. My 35's and ground clearance are my saving grace. haha
Im lifted 2.5" and still on stock 31" AT's. I did do the trail off of Fort Apache and Warm Springs where you go up to the old mining caves and come down at Blue Diamond. A small rock garden that was a bit sketchy but I had a spotter. Only armor I have is the diff cover, sliders are next though.