• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Post your offroad vehicle

Dr. Marneaus

Leave me alone.
Forum Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
I roll in this heap of **** all over town and around the desert/neighboring states when not in my company truck.

Dr. Marneaus

Leave me alone.
Forum Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
I love that Jeep! I would have died for one of those when I was kid.
That's because it looks like somethig a 5 year old would drive hahaha .

I don't know why I deal with it or keep pouring money into it when the next broken part or issue is about 10 miles away. The years and money I have wasted on that thing....

4x4Brit

Well-known member (45 ACP)
Forum Supporter
2023 Supporter
That's because it looks like somethig a 5 year old would drive hahaha .

I don't know why I deal with it or keep pouring money into it when the next broken part or issue is about 10 miles away. The years and money I have wasted on that thing....
Surely it will come to a point when you have replaced everything and you'll have a brand new vehicle?! :lol:

mdashoot

Forum Supporter
Cool vid. When is the next trail run?
Probably not for a couple weeks. We have three trucks getting some big upgrades. Mine is getting a bumper built, another is getting a complete suspension and front diff upgrade (also known as a titan swap in the Nissan Frontier group) and another doing the same. We have a facebook group "SilverStateFrontiers" where we post when we are planning to wheel.

TAGS

Probably not for a couple weeks. We have three trucks getting some big upgrades. Mine is getting a bumper built, another is getting a complete suspension and front diff upgrade (also known as a titan swap in the Nissan Frontier group) and another doing the same. We have a facebook group "SilverStateFrontiers" where we post when we are planning to wheel.

Is a hardbody considered a frontier? Lol

H_Talon

all these posts and no Great 8's ...

ok here is mine :)

white knuckle, moab

bullfrog, johnson valley

still needs work to make it capable off road :)

I love my Great 8 ...