• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Post your offroad vehicle

mdashoot

Well-known member (45 ACP)
Forum Supporter
That would be cool. I don't know what my trucks limits are. It's a 4cyl so I don't have much power. My tires are 31's
Well, we can find out. As long as your 4x you shouldn't have a problem doing most of the trails we do. We have a couple 2x guys that come out with us, although we have had to drag them up a hill or two it was no problem. If we do 4x specific/armor required stuff we will let everybody know. We just like to have fun most of the time, some of our favorite trails end at the Pioneer Saloon in Goodsprings.

TAGS

Well, we can find out. As long as your 4x you shouldn't have a problem doing most of the trails we do. We have a couple 2x guys that come out with us, although we have had to drag them up a hill or two it was no problem. If we do 4x specific/armor required stuff we will let everybody know. We just like to have fun most of the time, some of our favorite trails end at the Pioneer Saloon in Goodsprings.

Sounds like a lot of fun. Yeah my truck is 4x and works good. Where do your trails start?

I don't have a Facebook, I don't do that social media stuff.

mdashoot

Forum Supporter
Sounds like a lot of fun. Yeah my truck is 4x and works good. Where do your trails start?

I don't have a Facebook, I don't do that social media stuff.
We start off Blue Diamond. You can PM me your cell and I can add you to the mass text that we do for our trail runs.

mdashoot

Forum Supporter
Was going to ask what size tires but that makes sense.
He has a custom driveline, 4.10 gears and front and rear ARB air lockers. He wheels the heck out of it too. My next big upgrade is the full titan swap, not goi g to do a drop bracket. Mine should be done with the custom front and rear bumpers by Saturday, I hope.

TAGS

He has a custom driveline, 4.10 gears and front and rear ARB air lockers. He wheels the heck out of it too. My next big upgrade is the full titan swap, not goi g to do a drop bracket. Mine should be done with the custom front and rear bumpers by Saturday, I hope.

My truck is too old to dump money into.