• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Post your offroad vehicle

It's for my 86 nissan d21 27spline
86.5 if its a d21. Back when I was a teenager I had one with warns, never had a problem. The weak link is going to be the CVs and more then likely one will break before any aftermarket hub lock will.

Only thing I got out of that was that the camera works great.

And some Youtube vids take forever to load on my computer. Took 1-1/2 hours to watch a 22 minute flick of some 'trails' that were no rougher than some I've taken on my rigid frame '63 Harley . . . just not as fast. :laugh:

Not knocking y'all having a good time, but it looked more like me going to visit Geo or NYECO here in Pahrump! :)
My last trip through was a few years ago....... on my RC51 and my dad tagged along on my 97 Heritage.

Why you gotta be so negative hombre. I enjoyed the ride and I don't drink to have fun, besides I quit drinking alcohol.
They have more then booze, at least check out the bullit holes in the walls. Thats scenery.

Tophog

Biker Trailer Trash
Staff member
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
They have more then booze, at least check out the bullit holes in the walls. Thats scenery.
As well as history. And the 'Carole Lombard' room where, where Gable awaited word on the rescue operation.

808g19

Active member (5.56mm)
Well there is always a next trail run and if it's not too crowded, then I'll stay and check it out and have a ghost burger.

mdashoot

Well-known member (45 ACP)
Forum Supporter
Only thing I got out of that was that the camera works great.

And some Youtube vids take forever to load on my computer. Took 1-1/2 hours to watch a 22 minute flick of some 'trails' that were no rougher than some I've taken on my rigid frame '63 Harley . . . just not as fast. :laugh:

Not knocking y'all having a good time, but it looked more like me going to visit Geo or NYECO here in Pahrump! :)
Whenever we do the trails to Goodsprings, its so we can invite the 2x guys and stock trucks.

Tophog

Biker Trailer Trash
Staff member
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
Whenever we do the trails to Goodsprings, its so we can invite the 2x guys and stock trucks.
That's cool. Not everyone has a monster truck. :thumbup1: