• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Post your offroad vehicle

Tophog

Biker Trailer Trash
Staff member
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
Hey, might be in Pahrump tomorrow. A friend mentioned a winery and having lunch. Anything you would recommend?
The Winery has good food.

Hwy. 160 to the first light, turn right. Winery is a mile or so up on the left.

Or if you have a preference for a certain style food, let me know.

Last edited:

mdashoot

Well-known member (45 ACP)
Forum Supporter
Did Wheelers Pass today. Fun trail. Had lunch at the winery in Pahrump, didnt think it was going to be that fancy so we stood out a bit especially since I was wearing my certified ahole shirt from the Pioneer Saloon. Tophog was right though, good food.
uploadfromtaptalk1428887733565.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1428887891921.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1428887942018.jpg

stitch702

Recovering Gunaholic
Forum Supporter
I've been wanting to do that trail. I did it one at night with a friend, who showed me the way. Went back again during daylight and got lost trying to find the damn trail

Sent via pony express

mdashoot

Forum Supporter
I've been wanting to do that trail. I did it one at night with a friend, who showed me the way. Went back again during daylight and got lost trying to find the damn trail

Sent via pony express
It is a bit confusing at the beginning with all the offshoots.

TAGS

Cool. My frontier is not the pro4X model so it has a different rearend. I bought the pro4x rearend last Thursday complete with the locker. It's pretty much a Dana 44 varient but much bigger then the one mine came with.

Awesome! When are you guys going on a run again? Or a night run for that matter.