• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Become a Nevada Shooters Forum Supporter!

flyer338

NRA Patriot Life Member Benefactor
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
I am going to donate and support this website for another year. However, the use of anti-2nd Amendment Paypal annoys me. Is here any other way you can accept electronic payment?
The little voice in the back of my head is saying, "relax, all financial institutions are anti-gun."
Oh well, a problem for another day.

flyer338

Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
I am going to donate and support this website for another year. However, the use of anti-2nd Amendment Paypal annoys me. Is here any other way you can accept electronic payment?
The little voice in the back of my head is saying, "relax, all financial institutions are anti-gun."
I see my post is "awaiting moderator approval." It may be that I have outlived my welcome here. I hope not.

Last edited:

flyer338

Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
What causes a post to need moderator approval? Right now I have two pending. I am not trying for three, but it could be a charm.

NYECOGunsmith

WILL BAN FOR AAA Batteries
Staff member
Administrator
Lead Bouncer
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
What causes a post to need moderator approval? Right now I have two pending. I am not trying for three, but it could be a charm.
I have been wondering that myself! For the last week or two, I have been getting a number of these approvals for me to OK, don't know why, and it is happening for both long term members as well as newly registered member, and it is happening in a bunch of different threads, not just this one.

So, @titanNV , what have you done to the software NOW, boss? :p:ROFLMAO:

MAC702

I don't believe in the no-win scenario
Forum Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
I got it for the first time the other day when I made that snide remark about if Wes could get his new company car yet. I thought it was a hint!

NYECOGunsmith

WILL BAN FOR AAA Batteries
Staff member
Administrator
Lead Bouncer
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
I got it for the first time the other day when I made that snide remark about if Wes could get his new company car yet. I thought it was a hint!
Doesn't seem to happen for every post in any thread for any member, kind of hit and miss.
And Mac, I approved that post about Wes and the car as soon as I saw it, that way the boss can excommunicate us both at the same time and we can go get lunch!

titanNV

NRA Endowment Member
Staff member
Administrator
Forum Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
That's the voice I am hearing too. Even the banks and credit unions are anti 2A for the most part.
We can take a check made out to 2A Group LLC, PO Box 3072, Mesquite NV 89024.
But as far as electronic services, we just don't do the volume to use a payment processor as they have monthly fees associated. Was going to set up Venmo, but they are Paypal.

MAC702

I don't believe in the no-win scenario
Forum Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
Doesn't seem to happen for every post in any thread for any member, kind of hit and miss.
And Mac, I approved that post about Wes and the car as soon as I saw it, that way the boss can excommunicate us both at the same time and we can go get lunch!
And that post had the same thing happen. So the only thing those two posts had in common were THIS THREAD and I specifically use Wes' name.

EDIT: And this one, too!

titanNV

NRA Endowment Member
Staff member
Administrator
Forum Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Thank you @pepsiandhotpizza & @doz for your donations!

----------------------------------
I have been wondering that myself! For the last week or two, I have been getting a number of these approvals for me to OK, don't know why, and it is happening for both long term members as well as newly registered member, and it is happening in a bunch of different threads, not just this one.

So, @titanNV , what have you done to the software NOW, boss? :p:ROFLMAO:
Items posted in the Announcement section are moderated. Folks were posting stupid (poop) here like a sale at JC Penny's or whatever....

lasvegasthumper

Covid free since 2020
Forum Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Remind Me again what I need to do again to get the supporter badge? Is there something more I need to do? Sorry for silly questions.

titanNV

NRA Endowment Member
Staff member
Administrator
Forum Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Remind Me again what I need to do again to get the supporter badge? Is there something more I need to do? Sorry for silly questions.
I didn't get a chance to update badges yesterday.

Per the first post in this thread, donate $20 or more for the Supporter badge.

flyer338

Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
This group is worthy of my support. I held my nose and sent the money from my paypal account flyer898.

flyer338

Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
My posts are still requiring moderator approval, but only for this thread.

titanNV

NRA Endowment Member
Staff member
Administrator
Forum Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Thank you!
I should get a chance to update badges tomorrow!

jfrey123

I aim to misbehave...
Staff member
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Just submitted for my 2022 patch. Let’s go NevadaShooters!