• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Become a Nevada Shooters Forum Supporter!

tdyoung58

Disobedience is the true foundation of liberty.
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
@titanNV .... When will the 2023 tabs be available.

Gerlon the Gecko

Member (9mm)
Forum Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Just an FYI - if you want to help financially support the continued operation and future expansion of this great forum, I invite you to become a forum sponsor. It's easy, painless and will put a smile on your face!
Simply click the "Donations" link on the above navigation bar. Donate $20 or more to earn the
"Forum Supporter" badge.

All funds go directly to the operation and expansion of this forum.

No PayPal account is required. We can also accept checks and money orders.

Side note... being a forum sponsor will not garner you any special favor with the administrator or moderators. :D

-requiem

UPDATED: Here is the direct donation link!
http://www.nevadashooters.com/pages/donations/

Thanks again for your generosity folks!
~titanNV
I just sent my payment 👍🏻

NYECOGunsmith

WILL BAN FOR AAA Batteries
Staff member
Administrator
Lead Bouncer
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
How long does it take? Depends on when TitanNV gets the funds and gets around to posting the forum supporter badge on the member's page. He's the only one with access to the bank account!

titanNV

NRA Endowment Member
Staff member
Administrator
Forum Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Hi. How long after donation was made for the the badge to appear?
Sometimes I get to it within a week, other times several weeks.

Donations are definitely appreciated and I wish I had more time to dedicate to this, but I just get swamped sometimes.

sumpak

Active member (5.56mm)
Forum Supporter
2022 Supporter
Sometimes I get to it within a week, other times several weeks.

Donations are definitely appreciated and I wish I had more time to dedicate to this, but I just get swamped sometimes.
Well noted and thank you for your hard work

bugeyedwagon86

Active member (5.56mm)
Forum Supporter
2023 Supporter
Hey Titan, any chance you can look into an account I attempted to create for QuickDraw Tactical LLC? This was about a month ago, and for some reason I didn’t receive a confirmation email until a day later (and by then the link was broken).

The account will be for my new business here in Vegas, and we’d like to purchase a sponsor listing. Feel free to email me at joe@quickdrawtac.com if that works better. I’d also like to speak with you about the possibility of a raffle for site members, so any any response is appreciated.
Joe

NYECOGunsmith

WILL BAN FOR AAA Batteries
Staff member
Administrator
Lead Bouncer
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Hey Titan, any chance you can look into an account I attempted to create for QuickDraw Tactical LLC? This was about a month ago, and for some reason I didn’t receive a confirmation email until a day later (and by then the link was broken).

The account will be for my new business here in Vegas, and we’d like to purchase a sponsor listing. Feel free to email me at joe@quickdrawtac.com if that works better. I’d also like to speak with you about the possibility of a raffle for site members, so any any response is appreciated.
Joe
If you haven't already, send TitanNV a PM, he will see it long before he sees this thread and post.

titanNV

NRA Endowment Member
Staff member
Administrator
Forum Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber

Joe
I'm sorry I haven't gotten back to you! Totally swamped. Haven't been on the forum too much lately. But at least now I know what my New Year's resolution should be! (Spend more time here!)

Jimboakimbo

PGU-14/B API DU
Forum Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Made a donation but may have used the wrong email. If I did and you don’t know who it’s from, please post about it I’ll let you know.