Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Guido any chance you guys have any in stock?

Also is there any issue with me registering it as a pistol in store then SBR'ing the lower? i want to get all the components for the SBR but avoid the constructive possession lol

tbugher62

If you have any Guido,I will take ALL of them except the one's gixxer want's.Let me know.

MLeonard

I don't think he is ignoring you, with the sin city precision competition this weekend and shot show coming up I would be willing to bet he's busy.

Kinoons

Well-known member (45 ACP)
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
When I was there two weeks ago or so I looked for some and I didn't see any. I also asked and was told there were none.

gixxer760

Clown World Champion
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Yea I called they had no lowers in stock at all. Ended up getting a regular lower to start my oaperwork

Guido

Vegas' Favorite Gun Store
Commercial Sponsor
Sorry guys, we're swamped this week with SHOT show prep.

We're making 4K lowers a month and have yet been able to catch up or have any sitting on the shelf.

Sorry, no blems at this time. I think we have some 9mm blems that we'll run through anodizing once we have some open crate space, but I can't gurantee a time frame.

If you guys want to get a hold of us, the best way is by e-mail at sales@newfrontierarmory.com and you will get a response 99% of the time within 12 hours.

tbugher62

Guido never ignore's me ,I am making fun of the fact that I know they are all gone as I bought the last one's a long time ago.....
I don't think he is ignoring you, with the sin city precision competition this weekend and shot show coming up I would be willing to bet he's busy.