• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Bulk PMC .223 on Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

LasVegasTwo

Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Well, it looks like there are enough Las Vegas black rifle shooters to make this deal happen.

Now does anyone have a place to ship it to? Either a commercial address or private ( must be present to sign/secure shipment).

The Law

Former Attorney
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
So far I'm north of 10 cases and the price just dropped to $280/M. If I can get up to 20 cases I'll go down to $275/M. I can take individual credit card numbers, but is there a cental location in the Las vegas area I can ship this to?

Please send me your orders via email so I can keep an official tally. Thanks!

c_parker@jackrossammo.com
Email sent.

I can take delivery at home if a location is needed.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok everyone, The Law has agreed to accept delivery at his residence which is in the Las Vegas area. If you want some of this .223, just send me your credit card info and how much you want and I'll send you an invoice and the pick up address. If you rather send a check, that’s ok, just send it to the address below. I'll put in the order Friday and keep you updated on the delivery status.

The starting price is $285/M, but if the order exceeds 10 cases I'll drop it to $280/M. I'll hold off on charging the cards a few days to see if we can exceed the 10 cases. I'll post the final number so everyone knows.

Sound good?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, same price for a local pick-up, but since it’s a different destination than the Las Vegas order, we would still need a 6 case minimum order to avoid freight charges.

Status
Not open for further replies.