Pay it forward

Mojo

Member (9mm)
Forum Supporter
2020 Supporter
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Ford 7.3 diesel parts. Like new superchips flashpag code reader tuner, 3 brand new cam position sensors, a pair of aftermarket towing mirrors, 1 aftermarket temperature gauge new. Free for pickup at the 7/11 corner of Decatur and Tropicana.

Bonez

Well-known member (45 ACP)
Rating - 100%
111   0   0
****Claimed & Picked Up by BigBlue37**** Mid ’90’s Schwinn Moab, brand new saddle, Sigma 1009 BC was added in 2012 and the bottle cage is of unknown age. Tubes and tires have been replaced who knows how long ago but they have tread and hold air. Everything else has been on there since the mid 90‘s. It’s got some scratches and a few small spots of rust - particularly on the handlebars. The derailleur(s) could use some adjustment and the whole thing could use some lubrication and tuning to be tip top but its solid. Not sure of the size, it’s 31” from the floor to the top of the tube though.

Must be picked up from the TSC store near my home in NW LV as I will ride the bike there for the meet up and walk home since my rig that I would normally use to transport the bike is in the shop.
7B4B3382-BF79-48E5-A45A-A775A9B3D19D.jpeg

Last edited:

JR3

Active member (5.56mm)
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Mid ’90’s Schwinn Moab, brand new saddle, Sigma 1009 BC was added in 2012 and the bottle cage is of unknown age. Tubes and tires have been replaced who knows how long ago but they have tread and hold air. Everything else has been on there since the mid 90‘s. It’s got some scratches and a few small spots of rust - particularly on the handlebars. The derailleur(s) could use some adjustment and the whole thing could use some lubrication and tuning to be tip top but its solid. Not sure of the size, it’s 31” from the floor to the top of the tube though.

Must be picked up from the TSC store near my home in NW LV as I will ride the bike there for the meet up and walk home since my rig that I would normally use to transport the bike is in the shop.
View attachment 142259
Is this the TSC off Blue Diamond and Rainbow?

Ronsmag

Dam I got old fast !!
Forum Supporter
2021 Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Rating - 100%
97   0   0
I ordered a new mattress and it comes with a frame. I don't need the frame the frame is new in the box it's two frames that bolt together to make a full size bed but seems to me you could use them separately comes with all the hardware and a skirt to hide the legs when using it as a full size bed. First I'll take it gets it or it's going on craigslist
thumbnail - 2022-08-10T161312.227.jpg
thumbnail - 2022-08-10T161324.763.jpg