• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Pay it forward

Bonez

Well-known member (45 ACP)
Rating - 100%
115   0   0
AirPods (2nd generation) Model # A2031 (link shows technical specs)

The backstory: A few years back I wanted to see what all the fuss was about with the Apple AirPods I was seeing everywhere so I jumped at the opportunity to grab some used, beat up (scratched, faded color, no charging cable, etc) ones for free just so I could try them out and see if I liked them.
Turns out I really like them! The sound quality, interface with iOS and iPadOS and MacOS devices is stellar and they are compact enough to fit in my pocket and hold a charge for longer than I want to use them. I ended up quickly purchasing the higher quality / new model AirPods for more features and better quality but had kept these as backups for the past few years. I don’t need them anymore and before I recycle them I figured it would be worth seeing if anyone here is interested in them first for similar reasons or otherwise.

The item: AirPods and Case have been thoroughly cleaned with alcohol and disinfected with an enclosed UV light sanitizer specifically designed for electronic devices BUT they are still scratched, dinged, wear marks, etc. and don’t have a charging cable so you would have to use your own Apple lightning cable. They are available for free and are located in NW LV / Centennial Hills area.
IMG_1549.jpeg IMG_1546.jpeg

jdneo

Yaw Kol
Forum Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Rating - 100%
110   0   0

The backstory: A few years back I wanted to see what all the fuss was about with the Apple AirPods I was seeing everywhere so I jumped at the opportunity to grab some used, beat up (scratched, faded color, no charging cable, etc) ones for free just so I could try them out and see if I liked them.
Turns out I really like them! The sound quality, interface with iOS and iPadOS and MacOS devices is stellar and they are compact enough to fit in my pocket and hold a charge for longer than I want to use them. I ended up quickly purchasing the higher quality / new model AirPods for more features and better quality but had kept these as backups for the past few years. I don’t need them anymore and before I recycle them I figured it would be worth seeing if anyone here is interested in them first for similar reasons or otherwise.

The item: AirPods and Case have been thoroughly cleaned with alcohol and disinfected with an enclosed UV light sanitizer specifically designed for electronic devices BUT they are still scratched, dinged, wear marks, etc. and don’t have a charging cable so you would have to use your own Apple lightning cable. They are available for free and are located in NW LV / Centennial Hills area.
View attachment 229534 View attachment 229535
I'll take it and try it out.

Bonez

Well-known member (45 ACP)
Rating - 100%
115   0   0

View attachment 229534 View attachment 229535
This item has been picked up and is no longer available.

Jdholmes

Member (9mm)
Forum Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
I also have a nuWave infrared oven my wife picked up and never used.

Also a bunch of 16/2 speaker wire.

And a cyber power back up power supply - needs a new battery, but it’s a heavy unit if you just install a new battery from amazon or eBay.

And a couple of lap meal tray things for kids.

IMG_6731.jpeg

IMG_6730.jpeg

IMG_6729.jpeg

Last edited: