• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Post your offroad vehicle

Burbon named Becky , stocker exploder on 35s, getting into them now almost vintage rhinos, while i start the expedition build ... Dirt bikes have taken a side note with age comes cage. There is old and bold riders out there but not too many old bold riders. .. Only on Sundays.

Bless Fellow Humans

i0000010_2.jpg

Screenshot_2018-03-17-23-45-40.jpg

SavedImage_20210309_171554_15.jpg

20201208_161829_HDR.jpg

Brider

CPAs do it by the numbers
Staff member
Forum Supporter

That looks like an awesome setup! I wish I would have gotten a Jeep instead of a pickup but I needed to be able to tow and haul. And I’ll just buy the wife a Jeep and then I get both.

Mind if I ask how reliable it has been? is that a JK?

Dr. Marneaus

Wheel Gun Guy
Forum Supporter
2021 Supporter
That looks like an awesome setup! I wish I would have gotten a Jeep instead of a pickup but I needed to be able to tow and haul. And I’ll just buy the wife a Jeep and then I get both.

Mind if I ask how reliable it has been? is that a JK?
Its a JL. 24,000 miles, which isn't a lot, but no issues. This is the 3.6 so its a proven motor. We did have the steering recall done to get a new steering box, but not because we needed it, just because we knew it would improve handling. Its the wifes daily driver. I have my old ford for hauling and truck stuff.