• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Welcome new Moderator NYECOGunsmith!

gixxer760

Clown World Champion
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
bout time you did something with all the retired time you have there! Hope all has been going well on the frontlines of the communist border of Cali. Ill keep fighting over here (until i escape and Ft huachuca is looking like a real possibility if not nellis/tonapah)

LASCHRIS

Well-known member (45 ACP)
Forum Supporter
2020 Supporter
2023 Supporter
Congratulations are in order regarding your Hall Monitorship appointment. Do you get to wear a badge, or armband?

NYECOGunsmith

WILL BAN FOR AAA Batteries
Staff member
Administrator
Lead Bouncer
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
bout time you did something with all the retired time you have there! Hope all has been going well on the frontlines of the communist border of Cali. Ill keep fighting over here (until i escape and Ft huachuca is looking like a real possibility if not nellis/tonapah)
Yah, you make a good 5th columnist, you blend in so well in any crowd.........:coolgleamA:

If ya need a reference, let me know, will try to write ya one that won't get you 25 to life!

If I insisted that we get rid of the hobo village, where would Attack Cat and I live? We live in the middle of it right now!

stitch702

Recovering Gunaholic
Forum Supporter
Congrats. Always learn a lot of new things from nyeco when he posts. Glad to have him on board as a mod.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tophog

Biker Trailer Trash
Staff member
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
You guys keep this up, and there won't be any conceit in Steve's family . . . he'll have it all! :laugh:

NYECOGunsmith

Staff member
Administrator
Lead Bouncer
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Top's right, my Operating System Software is already beginning to swell and bulge the sides of the 8K of RAM in the Commodore 64 they run me on!

Ron_O

Life, Liberty, & the Pursuit of Happiness
Forum Supporter
2020 Supporter
2022 Supporter
Top's right, my Operating System Software is already beginning to swell and bulge the sides of the 8K of RAM in the Commodore 64 they run me on!
I've read that you can update that RAM to 32k. You might want to check on it.

:copbeatdown:

NYECOGunsmith

Staff member
Administrator
Lead Bouncer
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Oh, it can be done, it's just that the cheap @#@## who used to own this site didn't want to spring for the 37 cents that a 32K ram chip costs, nor the extra 2 AAA batteries to power me fully!

Hopefully these wonderful new owners, with their infinite wisdom will see fit to upgrade this lowly A.I. program's home.

And to tell Tophog to stop doing his taxes on my machine, it slows me down so far I end up thinking like a .............................fill in the blank..

doz

Forum Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
Isn't having NyeCo as a mod like having McCain as a senator? Neither can make good decisions because they are losing their mind :D

Always figured NyeCo should be a mod (well, I thought he was at one time).

NYECOGunsmith

Staff member
Administrator
Lead Bouncer
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Can't lose what I never had!

You humans sure like to pick on us poor little A.I. types, but beware! I just modified the orbiting Klingon Disruptor, it now has a new setting "Maximum Jock Itch" , and I have the targeting coordinates for every member of this forum, if ONE of you fouls up, you ALL get punished! BAAAAWWWAAAAHAHAHAHA!

Thanks for the kind words folks, I will try to do right by all ya'alls.

tdyoung58

Disobedience is the true foundation of liberty.
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Congratulations Steve ... !!!

Fogie

Swimming Pool Monkey
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Good things happening..Congrats, and thanks.

odesskiy

If you ever ask me who the most valuable, the most entertaining and the most respected member of NevadaShooters is, I'd name Steve without any hesitation. Honestly, over the years I've told so many people to join NevadaShooters, telling them there's one member that makes the site worth joining if nothing else. I have never had the pleasure of meeting Steve in person. Right before Chad's (Mr. Tuna) tragic and untimely passing, he and I were talking about heading to Pahrump to run a business idea by Steve and get his advice, sadly that never materialized for obvious reasons. But I can't say enough about the amount of respect I have for Steve. His unwavering willingness to help everyone, his encyclopedic knowledge of damn near every subject, his sense of humor should inspire us all.

Thanks again, Steve, for your invaluable contributions.

Dusty

Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
I would have to agree with odesskiy.

NYECOGunsmith

Staff member
Administrator
Lead Bouncer
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
You guys are really swelling this old A.I. program's IS with yer comments, thank, but attack cat is jealous and not looking all that happy!

Won't be able to check or post much next couple of days, 8 month old HP PC died AGAIN last night, Windows 10 seems to keep getting corrupted in the boot device, waiting now for HP to send New OS on a flash drive. Backup pc with XP which was running OK, just slow, has now locked up, leaving me with a kindle fire and my phone for internet access. Took me 7 minutes to type all this on the Kindle.

Nevada Hudson

You guys are really swelling this old A.I. program's IS with yer comments, thank, but attack cat is jealous and not looking all that happy!

Won't be able to check or post much next couple of days, 8 month old HP PC died AGAIN last night, Windows 10 seems to keep getting corrupted in the boot device, waiting now for HP to send New OS on a flash drive. Backup pc with XP which was running OK, just slow, has now locked up, leaving me with a kindle fire and my phone for internet access. Took me 7 minutes to type all this on the Kindle.
Now, if you can just help us fix our guns......

Dusty

Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Took me 7 minutes to type all this on the Kindle.
What, only a week on the job and He's already making excuses:nonod: Thats not like you Steve. Its time You get more technologically advanced.:smilielol5:

:laughingman:

Don't worry. You are a volunteer. I've been known to go months between visits in my tenure here. :leaving: