• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Expansion Progress at New Frontier Armory

Guido

Vegas' Favorite Gun Store
Commercial Sponsor
We’ve really been working hard on our latest expansion at New Frontier Armory. We’ve added about 2000 square feet of retail space to our store in North Las Vegas after moving our assembly and manufacturing operation to a dedicated work space. This enabled us to combine the inventory from our tactical / survival gear store with our firearms, ammo, and accessory inventory at New Frontier. It gives our customers more space to spread out and “beat the crowd” during our busy hours and helps our employees take better care of you all. It also is letting us expand our product lines and offer more and more great products at great prices.

Over the next two weeks we will be adding a few new faces to our sales staff and will be going to 7 days a week open to the public, something we’ve wanted to do for a long time. Here’s a picture of the work in progress. It’s going to take some time to tweak and get everything back organized, but well worth it in the long run. If you haven’t been in the store in a while, we think you’ll be very impressed with how much it’s grown and the amount and variety of products we are stocking now.

Thank you again, as always, for your support and patronage. We couldn’t do it without you!

mudhauler

More room for more products?Damn you Guido,my bank account can't take much more of these beatings!

Guido

Commercial Sponsor
More room for more products?Damn you Guido,my bank account can't take much more of these beatings!
Larry, just saving you a trip all the way down to Battleborn. One stop shop now. And lots of cool new stuff.

AND.....we moved everything around so you would be confused when looking for something and you notice even more stuff you need to buy that you never noticed before! ;-)

Brider

CPAs do it by the numbers
Staff member
Forum Supporter
Funny pic of Cliff, he looks confused that he isnt down at the old shop!

peckerwood1986

Well-known member (45 ACP)
My a$$ still hurts from the last time I was in there and the wife ripped me a new one and now you go and do this. I guess she will have two new balls for dog toys after I make it down there. Question is there a cot in the back since I might need a place to crash ?:jddb::willy_nilly:

ElevenBravo

yeah cliff has this 'what do you mean i don't have to walk down to the other side of the building?' look

HoJo

Member (9mm)
Forum Supporter
Looks great. I can't wait to get down there but it'll probably have to wait a few weeks. Good luck.

Lerchcon

Being a bigger store I have to ask, and I hope you take constructive criticism good, because I love the store and shopping there.. I went in there last weekend and was standing there, I must have been asked three times inside of ten minutes if I work there, or where the line was, or how do they get service. Can you please do a number system or something becuase it's a pain in the rear when you want to be in and out and you never know where the line begins and ends. Now with a bigger store will it get worse?

jjcapurro

Pilot. Libertarian.
Forum Supporter
Being a bigger store I have to ask, and I hope you take constructive criticism good, because I love the store and shopping there.. I went in there last weekend and was standing there, I must have been asked three times inside of ten minutes if I work there, or where the line was, or how do they get service. Can you please do a number system or something becuase it's a pain in the rear when you want to be in and out and you never know where the line begins and ends. Now with a bigger store will it get worse?
I agree. Get a take a number system. Or even better one of those digital sign-in kiosks with TV's displaying whos next... and maybe some stantions & ropes for the checkout line.

VegasAR15

a cleansing of the wicked
Forum Supporter
It looks like the cash register is kind of separate now, that should help. Before it was up against the hand gun case and it was hard to tell if someone was standing in line, looking at guns or looking at ammo.

Good To Go

Summerlin
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
Was there yesterday. They could have used a number system.

I am glad they are doing well and can expand.

It is a good feeling seeing a lot of people wanting to buy firearms.

Steve

ColtBill45

Well-known member (45 ACP)
Forum Supporter
2023 Supporter
I remember when this store was the size of a McDonalds bathroom a few years back and it's great to see how much it has grown since then. With the thousands of dollars that I spend in there yearly, I feel like a prime investor that made this fancy expansion happen. Pretty soon you will be end on end with the local gun haters 'Buffalo Wild Wings'.:001_tt2:

tbugher62

Guido,Please Please Please get a number system like the others have said,you are to busy not to have one in place from a long time customer standpoint!

Guido

Commercial Sponsor
Being a bigger store I have to ask, and I hope you take constructive criticism good, because I love the store and shopping there.. I went in there last weekend and was standing there, I must have been asked three times inside of ten minutes if I work there, or where the line was, or how do they get service. Can you please do a number system or something because it's a pain in the rear when you want to be in and out and you never know where the line begins and ends. Now with a bigger store will it get worse?
We're working on that. We're also adding 2 extra sales team members to every shift starting in the next week or two. With spreading out the firearms, and the register separated from the gun counters, and a third register we hope to eliminate a lot of the confusion.

We've shied away from a number system only because we thought it would make things less personable, but if it can help us better serve our customers, we'll look into using one during busier times.

Thanks for the feedback, its appreciated!

juno

CIASI-61892
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
If u have any openings,let me know guido :)

jjcapurro

Pilot. Libertarian.
Forum Supporter
We're working on that. We're also adding 2 extra sales team members to every shift starting in the next week or two. With spreading out the firearms, and the register separated from the gun counters, and a third register we hope to eliminate a lot of the confusion.

We've shied away from a number system only because we thought it would make things less personable, but if it can help us better serve our customers, we'll look into using one during busier times.

Thanks for the feedback, its appreciated!
Maybe less personable, but people would actually get helped in the proper order. As it is now its a free for all Everyman for himself vying for the attention of the next available salesman... Pitting your customers against each other is not personable either. I've actually stopped going in until things calm down simply for this reason.

Quickdraw

"Ho'old on there"
Staff member
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
The store looks great Guido. I've been looking forward to you getting 2 stores combined and Cliff back in the family again. It looks like you have spent a lot of time and effort to make things better for us, your customers. I'm swamped for the next few days but will be in on Monday to see what else I can't live without. Great job everyone at NFA.

Last edited: