So what have YOU bought at New Frontier Armory?

exedy

Built not Bought
Awesome. Your dad decided to go with the OD G17. I spoke to him on Sat and he said he was going to ask you guys about it so I set it aside for him. Unfortunately, we didn't expect the G17C to be out of stock everywhere. Once we get more free passes to the Clark County Shooting Park, come see me and I'll give you guys a couple. Enjoy.
Thanks! Yea he decided on the OD G17 since we heard they will no longer be making that color. Thanks again for taking care of him.

ZMB HNTR

What a scam!!!

So I go in to pick up my complementary ticket to the show this weekend, and THEY made me purchase a ISSC .22lr before I could leave. :mad5:

:woop: :auto: :ihih:

Quickdraw

"Ho'old on there"
Staff member
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
I've gotta so freakin' lazy

I've gotten to the point that I just can't and won't deal with anything less than great customer service. I have zero patients for idiots. Over the last 18 months I just shifted everything I need in the firearms industry over to NFA. Make a call or stop by, see Guido or Cliff, tell them what I need, a few days later go in to pick it up. No fuss, no idiots and great pricing.....on everything. All I do is take their stuff and go play. This week: new precision rifle, new chasis for a different precision rifle that I bought there last year, a few Dillon reloading tools and a Rifle Data book.

Lazy is good.

Gullwing

Former Padawan Apprentice Now Master
Staff member
What a scam!!!

So I go in to pick up my complementary ticket to the show this weekend, and THEY made me purchase a ISSC .22lr before I could leave. :mad5:
Well at least you got a free ticket. I went in today to pick up the rifle and shotgun I ordered last week, and didn't get a free ticket, but did take a few $1 off coupons.
For me

For mom

We walk in and Cliff calls me by my name, then looks at my mom and says "Oh I mean hi person I have never seen before":smilielol5:

lawsandguns

Active member (5.56mm)
Forum Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
This week I picked up a Kahr PM9 from Cliff that I have been eyeballing for a while. If I like it and it is reliable, I'm going to have to find some night sights and a decent holster for it.

stoneez

Obsessed Member
Forum Supporter
So, today, I walk into NFA, just to see whats new. Wouldnt you know it, CLIFF forced me to by a glock 17. All bs aside, wow. $275 got a gen 3 Glock 17 in awesome shape, with all paper work, 3 mags and all stuff that comes with a new Glock. What a deal. I really should just sign my pay checks over on pay day. THANKS AGAIN TO NFA. I love the store, and it only being 2 miles from the house makes it perfect.

THANKS CLIFF

Guido

Vegas' Favorite Gun Store
Commercial Sponsor
Guys, thanks again for all the feedback. Its great to show to the guys on our staff so they see that it doesn't go unnoticed.

Make sure if you have accounts on Google, Yelp, or Dexknows that you post an accurate review there also when you have time so people that are shopping elsewhere know what they're missing!

Gullwing

Former Padawan Apprentice Now Master
Staff member

BaaZoooing!!!! That is a cool looking 10/22

So, today, I walk into NFA, just to see whats new. Wouldnt you know it, CLIFF forced me to by a glock 17. All bs aside, wow. $275 got a gen 3 Glock 17 in awesome shape, with all paper work, 3 mags and all stuff that comes with a new Glock. What a deal. I really should just sign my pay checks over on pay day. THANKS AGAIN TO NFA. I love the store, and it only being 2 miles from the house makes it perfect.

THANKS CLIFF
Why don't they ever show me any of these deals? Not that I need anymore reason to buy more guns.

shotdown

Well-known member (45 ACP)
That's because deals like that don't last long. You almost have to stop in everyday and see what's on the shelf. I helped Stoneez today and I took that gun apart. The gun was literally in like new condition.