So what have YOU bought at New Frontier Armory?

BW64

Well-known member (45 ACP)
Forum Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Bought a S&W 64-5!! Great deal!! Thanks guys!!

Glocksterpaulie

The Perfectionist
Forum Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
I picked up an Arsenal SGL 31/61 today. I am going to have Jim Fuller perform his magic on it and turn it in to the AK it should be.

Paulie

tonyf

Member (9mm)
Went to NFA on Saturday and picked ujp a rifle I had shipped in. Also walked out with a S&W M64-5. Great deal. Put some rounds through it on Sunday. Nice shooter. Excellent service and wasn't charged the transfer fee since I bought the S&W. Thanks Mark.

treadhead1952

Bought my first from NFA on Saturday, a used Ruger P-90DC that was one of the pistols in their humongous used gun sale. At $275 I consider it a steal. I will definitely be back as the service was great, friendly and quick.:appls:

Glockaholic

I shoot therefore I am
Forum Supporter
Hands-down New Frontier Armory is "THE BEST" firearms store I have ever done business with!! I've been so spoiled with their incredible customer service and friendliness I will not buy from any other store. Besides, if they don't have it, or can't get it, I don't need it!!

Thank you again to everyone at New Frontier Armory for all the outstanding service and support. :thumbup:

b0neZ

Dangit, I'm going to have to make a trip to NFA sometime in the near future to see what I can't avoid walking out without.

Vegas_boy

Will agree, best place to do go in town for whatever it is one might need! Will be down there within the next few weeks to get myself a glock 26 to conceal carry.I'll try to walk out of there without spending my entire tax check, key word is TRY