So what have YOU bought at New Frontier Armory?

Glocksterpaulie

The Perfectionist
Forum Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Picked up a new Glock 19 today. I started getting this weird twitch so I figured it was do to not buying a Glock for a while.

Paulie:crazy:

loic1

Well-known member (45 ACP)
Just got my S&W last night, thanks again!

Now I want to find a police issue holster for it....

Sent from my EVO 3 D using Tapatalk

What I've bought from NFA

Let's see, since NFA opened I have bought the following:
CMMG AR lower
S&W 4006
Ruger LCP
S&W M&P 9
H&K P30
Glock 26
S&W 3913
Various calibers and quantities of ammo

On hiatus from any purchases at the moment due to being deployed to the AOR

MrTuna

Former Moderator
Let's see, since NFA opened I have bought the following:
CMMG AR lower
S&W 4006
Ruger LCP
S&W M&P 9
H&K P30
Glock 26
S&W 3913
Various calibers and quantities of ammo

On hiatus from any purchases at the moment due to being deployed to the AOR
That's too much :thumbsup:

wcbcdi

Getting Older Faster
Forum Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
This past Wednesday I left NFA with a .22 Ruger Charger. I think it's the third or fourth gun I bought from this fine store.

The Charger is a cool looking pistol. Very accurate out of the box, but has no 'hard' sights, so I put a Burris scope on it. Also replaced the barrel with a heavy match barrel and upgraded the hammer which reduced trigger pull from a factory 6 to 8 pounds to 2 to 3 pounds. Now I'm ready to do some bench-rest shooting and kill 1 1/4" targets at 50 to 100 yards - I hope.

MrTuna

Former Moderator
I got some Sevigny Carry two dot night sights installed on my new G19. It's nice to have that service available. They installed them while I waited even though the counter was two people deep.

Tophog

Biker Trailer Trash
Staff member
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
Today I got a 'blood type' key ring holder and some water purification tablets from Cliff, since he's been relegated to the Annex!
-
Making the poor guy work all by himself like that! Shame on NFA! :laugh:

shotdown

I wanted to add that NFA/Battle Born will be carrying HSGI products very soon. Get your gear there. The taco mag pouches are selling like hot cakes everywhere. Cliff is ordering a good amount of stuff. Let him know what you want.

I also saw the 5.11 boots come in and they have the new NFA shirt. You'll have to stop by and see what it looks like.

Guido

Vegas' Favorite Gun Store
Commercial Sponsor
Today I got a 'blood type' key ring holder and some water purification tablets from Cliff, since he's been relegated to the Annex!
-
Making the poor guy work all by himself like that! Shame on NFA! :laugh:
He'll be back up here soon! We're waiting on permits for construction and then we're going to bust through the wall of suite 108 and 109 to add about 700 sq ft of retail space and 900 sq ft of workshop space for an upcoming project.

Once thats complete we'll move all the gear from battleborn (and poor Cliff) back up to NFA central!

shotdown

HSGI taco mag pouches are in at Battle Born in black, coyote, smoke green and multicam. So are the "Short Bus Door Gunner" patches.

WARWAG

Drove through Las Vegas in November and stopped by NFA. Nice store. Picked up 5 Bulgarian O.D. Waffle Mags (all they had at the time) and a T-shirt with Lady Liberty holding an AK. Will pick up some more mags next trip into Vegas.

Vegas_boy

Picked up a walther p22 for the gf at a good price 2 days ago. They also had an ISSC M22 .22lr glock clone I wanted but decided to pass.But I've gone a couple other times with my brother to pick up some Romanian AK waffle mags. Always a good encounter when I go to NFA