So what have YOU bought at New Frontier Armory?

ZMB HNTR

Well I did make a purchase today, but the background check system was down :cursing: :hung: ... so I "have" to go back Friday for my Arsenal SGL-21. Didn't stop me from walking out with a case of 9mm and some other goodies in the meantime. :videogames:

Gullwing

Former Padawan Apprentice Now Master
Staff member
Well I did make a purchase today, but the background check system was down :cursing: :hung: ... so I "have" to go back Friday for my Arsenal SGL-21. Didn't stop me from walking out with a case of 9mm and some other goodies in the meantime. :videogames:
You were there around 4:30-5:00? I was the guy with the pink AR that didn't get fixed.

ZMB HNTR

You were there around 4:30-5:00? I was the guy with the pink AR that didn't get fixed.
Yep, I was in the blue hat buying the Saiga; I think I was standing right next to you where they display the stripped lowers.

Nice "meeting" you. :thumbup:

One Sic Soul

Every time I go to NFA, the DPS system always crashes. They seem to think I'm bad luck in that store because it has happened nearly every time.

Xodius

Blaster of Birdies!
Forum Supporter
2023 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Will be headed over in a little bit to check out the XDm 3.8, Glock 26, pk380 and a couple of others...we will see which I purchase. :)

Xodius

Blaster of Birdies!
Forum Supporter
2023 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Well they saved me some money. Lol. No xdm in stock, a little slow on service and just was not feeling it. Oh well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brider

CPAs do it by the numbers
Staff member
Forum Supporter
The gun gods were good to me today found a bodyguard 380, crossbreed holster, extra mag and all on sale!

Thanks Cliff!