So what have YOU bought at New Frontier Armory?

teRRy702

Well-known member (45 ACP)
Forum Supporter
One thing I'd recommend to anybody going down there...

Make a list of EVERYTHING you intend to buy... every single time I'm there I forget something.. every time...

Not that I mind going back, I really don't... but when my eyes start wandering I forget what I went there for in the first place...

YFZ4KT

they requested I not list everything I have picked up from NFA, as it would take up too much band width ....

stoneez

Obsessed Member
Forum Supporter

Why don't they ever show me any of these deals? Not that I need anymore reason to buy more guns.
I just got SO lucky. I kneeled down to see what was at the bottom shelf, and once I saw, I WOULD NOT MOVE. LOL. I stood in the same spot for like half an hour and waited. Totally camping on it. THANKS GUYS. YOU ROCK!!!!!
:party:
:cheers2:

SCJeffro

Well-known member (45 ACP)
Just got myself a new Glock 19! :party:

Once again NFA went above and beyond! A quick sight swap, paperwork, background and I was out the door. The place was packed and I still got quick, friendly service. Thanks Cliff (and everyone else at NFA)!

To this point the only thing NFA has failed to do is, disappoint me... lol funny most of the gun stores in LV accomplished that as soon as I walked in the door. :shocked: haha

Michael

Honesta Mors
Checks are going through now and I pick my Glock 19 up friday. (way to make the work week feel extra long =[ )

I had to keep my hands folded so I wouldnt start adding stuff to the purchase. :bigviolent:

Fantastic service

Tophog

Biker Trailer Trash
Staff member
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
I had to keep my hands folded so I wouldnt start adding stuff to the purchase. :bigviolent:
Next time . . . hands open, Grasshopper! Keeps our sponsors happy! Haha

Quickdraw

"Ho'old on there"
Staff member
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
As a business owner I can tell you it's simple economics, especially in this day and age. If the price of the product went up to cover the added overhead of being open more days, labor increase of maybe 75%, how would you feel about NFA then. People will say, "well they'd sell more being open more"......maybe a little. Most of the people that go there are committed customers and our spending habits aren't effected by whether it is Tuesday or Wednesday. Customer convience doesn't always translate to the bottom line. That being said I too will be happy when they are open 7 days a week.

Last edited:

Guido

Vegas' Favorite Gun Store
Commercial Sponsor
I don't know why that is. Whenever I go in I know exactly what I want and have the item numbers for all the firearms. Are you saying that most people are not like that?:ack2:

:biggrinjester:
Don't you get me started!!! :frown2:

I'm not sure how I was lucky enough to find such a great crew where they all have a good amount of patience, but I'm sure glad I have them.

I'm constantly amazed that they can run their asses off all day out there having to deal with some of the things I hear them dealing with. It would make a hell of a TV show if you could hear everything we hear come accross these counters.

So, sorry for the eye rolls, but even though we do have a crew working here 7 days a week, we are not quite ready to open to the public the other 2 days.

It IS a goal of ours to get there very soon, but its going to take some time to get new employees trained up to be able to cover all the shifts.

I know your a regular, so you are a glutten for our punishment, but if one of the guys really was being a smart ass to you, please let me or Cliff know who it was so we can beat into a smile! :cheers2:

Gullwing

Former Padawan Apprentice Now Master
Staff member
Don't you get me started!!! :frown2:

I'm not sure how I was lucky enough to find such a great crew where they all have a good amount of patience, but I'm sure glad I have them.

I'm constantly amazed that they can run their asses off all day out there having to deal with some of the things I hear them dealing with. It would make a hell of a TV show if you could hear everything we hear come across these counters.

So, sorry for the eye rolls, but even though we do have a crew working here 7 days a week, we are not quite ready to open to the public the other 2 days.

It IS a goal of ours to get there very soon, but its going to take some time to get new employees trained up to be able to cover all the shifts.

I know your a regular, so you are a glutten for our punishment, but if one of the guys really was being a smart ass to you, please let me or Cliff know who it was so we can beat into a smile! :cheers2:
Not trying to get anyone in trouble. No he wasn't being a smartass, me on the other hand :D

If you need anymore employees I happen to know someone who might be some help. Not the most outgoing person, but he is mechanically oriented so he can help with some of the gunsmithing. Right now he only has classes on Mondays and Wednesdays. But then most of his wages wouldn't make it out of the store :2guns:

Glocksterpaulie

The Perfectionist
Forum Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
I feel like that kid Mikey on the cereal commercial when I go in to NFA. I think Guido sees me coming and tells his staff here comes Paulie, he will buy the used Glocks he buys them all.

Trust me I am not (b****)ing because Guido takes care of me, Cliff and Matt just looked at me today and said another one.

Paulie:smilielol5: