So what have YOU bought at New Frontier Armory?

totenschadel

"Don't let your inspector be your teacher"
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
3 pack of aero ar15 lowers for $210, nice enough fellas to find three consecutive serial numbers for me, thanks NFA!!!:hurray:

Xodius

Blaster of Birdies!
Forum Supporter
2023 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Stopped in two times yesterday and on the second pass I gave in and bought the Kimber Super Carry Ultra. I could not pass on it anymore :( Today I cleaned it all good and it is ready to throw some lead. Perhaps next weekend or sometime during work I will pop into Discount and see what she can do. I am officially a 1911 owner, woohoo. :yahoo:

Dr. Marneaus

Leave me alone.
Forum Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Bought my SR9c from them, bought a case of reloaded 9mm, and bought several ammo boxes. Good guys up there, and I'm in that neck of the woods for work often enough that I swing through a few times a month.

Cujo

FFI CCI
Forum Supporter
Just transferred in an FN 17S today. I was called when it arrived. When I went to pick it up, it went as smooth as silk. Everybody there that I had to deal with was fantastic. They also answered, faxed, called people regarding an NFA transaction. Thanks Ivan!

Great experience as usual.

Guido

Vegas' Favorite Gun Store
Commercial Sponsor
Just transferred in an FN 17S today. I was called when it arrived. When I went to pick it up, it went as smooth as silk. Everybody there that I had to deal with was fantastic. They also answered, faxed, called people regarding an NFA transaction. Thanks Ivan!

Great experience as usual.
I wouldn't expect anything less out of Ivan. Glad you left happy, and we appreciate you spreading the word!

StormTactical

Just bought 500 rds of match 308 at NFA, thank you New Frontier for your Las Vegas match sponsorship this month! Mark

Last edited by a moderator:

Glocksterpaulie

The Perfectionist
Forum Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
I think you know what I bought. It didn't come from NFA looking like this but they gave me a great price on the Glock so once again I could not resist. I think Guido and Cliff are betting with each other on how long will it be in the case before Paulie buys it.

Thanks again guys.

Paulie

Ordered a Ruger Mini 14 Tachtical with an ATI stock a couple of weeks ago! Hope to see it soon. Also picked up a Ruger LC9 in August! Got to stop going to Wild Wings for lunch!

Another trip to Wild Wings, which means another trip to NFA. Cancelled my Mini 14 Tachtical with ATI stock and bought a Ruger SR 556E on display and on sale. Extra mag and a Vortex SPARCK Red Dot which Matt installed for me. I'm on Cedar Mountain and fixing to go out and shoot this puppy. I'll let you know how it performs. Those chicken wings are killing my pocket book! Big thanks to Mark and Matt! Guido, you got a couple of keepers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

loic1

Well-known member (45 ACP)
1k round of ammo and its already gone :crybaby: I need to get some more, maybe I should look into reloading, since august 21st I spent about 6k rounds thru my CZ... im gonna be broke soon if I dont slow down a bit...:rolleyes5::001_tt2:

Pulls13

Just bought a Springfield XD-9 subcompact... literally just walked in the house with it. Going to have to wait to shoot it though. Stupid job...:mad:

Glocksterpaulie

The Perfectionist
Forum Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
I had Cliff order a Surefire forend for a 590 for me. He also installed it for me. I checked out those S&W revolvers they are selling for $250.00, great deal and they are in great condition.

If you are looking for a 4" SS revolver these are hard to beat for the price.

Cliff,

Thanks for ordering the forend and doing the install.

Paulie