• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

New Frontier Armory

Facejackets

Well-known member (45 ACP)
Well, I am proud to say I am the first person to pay for, and take home a gun from NFA. Go me. :coolgleamA: I bought a Glock 26. I also bought a Pierce pinky extension grip for one of my mags, and they put it on for me.

The store itself is still somewhat empty, but the vibe is great. My girlfriend has now had to practically drag me out of there twice.

The prices are good on everything they have. They have great prices on transfers too.

I can't wait to see how this place does when it gets completely up and running. I have a feeling it is going to take off big time.

Guido

Vegas' Favorite Gun Store
Commercial Sponsor
Thanks for the kind words! Maybe I should start being nicer to you! :hand:

We're not full up and running just yet, but we do have a lot of product in the store, and like FJ said, we can get any gun you want in within 2-3 days until we have the store stocked.

Shoot us an e-mail when you're out price shopping, and I think you'll be impressed with our prices.

nehpetSrelliK

Shoot us an e-mail when you're out price shopping, and I think you'll be impressed with our prices.
I was sent a couple of prices from Guido a while back and I have to agree. The prices I was giving were excellent. I hope to make my next purchase through you guys. the hard part is just deciding what...

Quickdraw

"Ho'old on there"
Staff member
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
Do onto others as.........

It is so nice and refreshing to be treated the way you treat others, or would expect to be. The guys at this store are great to deal with. I've worked with Dave and Cliff so far and they are like dealing with friends right out of the gate. You can talk or ask for advice and you get answers that are straight forward and honest without any of the "make a sale" BS that we all get way to much of. I also really like supporting a startup small business that is owned by regular down to earth honest guys. It also doesn't hurt that they have great prices and products. I picked up my shotgun today. Dave ordered it for me about a week ago and it is a little hard to find this model. It came in on time as ordered, good price. Now I ordered an even more hard to find pistol. Thanks guys you are my "go to" store.

shotdown

Well-known member (45 ACP)
So that was you earlier. I was the one with the kid and I had a black shirt on. I was trying to finish my form 4.

Glockaholic

I shoot therefore I am
Forum Supporter
It is so nice and refreshing to be treated the way you treat others, or would expect to be. The guys at this store are great to deal with. I've worked with Dave and Cliff so far and they are like dealing with friends right out of the gate. You can talk or ask for advice and you get answers that are straight forward and honest without any of the "make a sale" BS that we all get way to much of. I also really like supporting a startup small business that is owned by regular down to earth honest guys. It also doesn't hurt that they have great prices and products. I picked up my shotgun today. Dave ordered it for me about a week ago and it is a little hard to find this model. It came in on time as ordered, good price. Now I ordered an even more hard to find pistol. Thanks guys you are my "go to" store.
I couldn't agree more!! :appls:

Guido

Vegas' Favorite Gun Store
Commercial Sponsor
Are these guys going to be part of the Davidsons Gun genie?
Steve, the problem with Gun Genie is it quotes a flat percentage accross the board. We give a break on guns over $500 to keep our prices on track, we're not out to rape anyone.

Just shoot an e-mail to sales@newfrontierarmory.com and let us know what you're looking for and we'll have a quote back to you within 24 hours (although its usually much faster than that)

And guys, thanks for the kind words..... And we're just as happy to have great customers as you are to have a great shop to use!

titanNV

NRA Endowment Member
Staff member
Administrator
Forum Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Made it into Guido's shop Saturday. It has made great progress since the last time I was in there in August to pick up my ammo. I couldn't believe how cheap the Glocks were ($475?).

Vortech03_GT

I had the pleasure of picking up a complete DPMS lower along with some other accessories. I must say that I am SOOOO relieved to know there is a FAIR gunstore n town with no a$$holes behind the counters. I will stop internet shopping and buy whatever I need from these guys. I hope they stay busy enough to stay around for a very long time!!

Rodentkiller

Active member (5.56mm)
I fineally got my S&W 500 from NFA the guys behind the counter were cool so was Guiedo he was cool to do a lay away plan with me and I will send people to his shop for any purchase and I will buy stuf from NFA.

i will definitely be recommending you to all my friends who are into guns awwsome service, great store and the best staff. this will be the only gun shop i will be going to.

thank you.

GrimmLV

NFA - Thumbs up!!

Guido, and the gang are a great bunch of folks. I ordered my Glock 26 through the online store, and went to pick it up on Saturday.

Everyone in the store was top notch. I got a great price, and great service. They went above and beyond other stores in the Valley. They took time to explain things, dug through "stuff in the back" to make sure I got what I needed.

Great job guys... and Stephanie too!

:thumbup: for Infinite Arms/Go Time Gear/New Frontier Armory

Bought an XDm 9mm today. Dad ordered a Ruger SR9 though there online deal, and he picked it up today. Both of us are completely satisfied with NFA. Definitely my gun store from now on.