• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

New Frontier Armory

Sukebe

I also had an all-around good experience recently at NFA. Guido even called me to let me know he would be in the shop on Christmas Eve so I could pick up my gun.

I look forward to doing more business with NFA.

Maxx

Most Infamous Member (.50 BMG)
Forum Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
NFA

I bought ammo from them a couple of times. Excellent pricing and service.

I'm looking to get a G19 next year, I'll go there first for sure.

rat907

great reveiws on the store and it isn't even officially open yet.

great to hear that NFA's pricing isn't set on the "comfortable retirement" scale like most retailers.

If they are anything or better than the lil ol' gunshop in Anchorage, AK, Great Northern Guns, they are surely gonna be setting pretty.
________
Chrysler Europe Specifications

gmthecoolguy

How is there a gun store in North Las Vegas and I DONT KNOW ABOUT IT!

You guys will be hearing from me soon...can't wait!

Guido

Vegas' Favorite Gun Store
Commercial Sponsor
How is there a gun store in North Las Vegas and I DONT KNOW ABOUT IT!

You guys will be hearing from me soon...can't wait!

Come pay us a visit! Centennial and North 5th in the BWW plaza.

Spread the word for us!

We advertise on BP, ARFCOM, CALGUNS, NVSHOOTERS, VEGASSHOOTERS, etc and I've seen our name pop up on Highroad, Glock Talk, XD Talk, etc.... the word seems to be getting out.

steve

Well-known member (45 ACP)
Went in for the first time today. Although the wife has been in and bought a pistol from them. And the joint was jumping. Lots of folks looking some buying. Great ammo prices and great prices on the guns as well. Also the sign at the front door is what will bring me back. It welcomes OC and CC. That is a huge plus!!

JFComfort

Guido,

That custom Barrelled action is on its way to you, it left today. Its packed in a big tube, give me a ring and I'll be in as soon as I can to have in transfered!! When this thing is done you'll have to head out with us and put some rounds through it!

Quickdraw

"Ho'old on there"
Staff member
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
Have you guys had your official "Grand Opening" yet?

JUst curious.:toetap05:

Quickdraw

"Ho'old on there"
Staff member
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
This is still in my opinion the best all around gun store in the valley. They are also the most down to earth group of shooters that I have met. Put those two things together and you have a great shopping experience. I went there again planning on spending a fair amount of cash on a new rifle and reloading equipment. After spending some time with them they helped me make a great decision on both but I'm spending less money than I planned because I don't need to right now. This was the best outcome for me but maybe not for them if all they were concerned about was making a sale. They understand as I do that putting your customers interests first is always the best way to do business. :hurray:

Tophog

Biker Trailer Trash
Staff member
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
Guido, maybe I need to collect royalties off the sign! :laugh:

steve

Bought a 10/22 this week using the Gun Genie. Picked it up sat in the store. They were busy but took great care of everyone in the store.

Quickdraw

"Ho'old on there"
Staff member
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
They were busy but took great care of everyone in the store.
Have you ever gone into a place, looked around and thought "This place is hoppin', there must be something good going on around here"? Well every time I've been into NFA over the last few months that place was hoppin' and I, along with a bunch of other people know that there is something good going on around there. I'm sure glad I have a major bill being paid off in March because I need a bigger shooting budget.

Guido, maybe I need to collect royalties off the sign! :laugh:
I was there that morning that you were putting up that sign. Between this sign and the one's on your truck you are becoming famous. :scared:

JumpinJack

Just heard of this store a few days ago and went in. Must say most of the people are right on with these guys. Was not overly busy when I went in but you could tell these guys take care of their customers and so far the best prices I have seen. It is also a big bonus that they are only 5 min down the street.