• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

New Frontier Armory

Quickdraw

"Ho'old on there"
Staff member
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
Just heard of this store a few days ago and went in. Must say most of the people are right on with these guys. Was not overly busy when I went in but you could tell these guys take care of their customers and so far the best prices I have seen. It is also a big bonus that they are only 5 min down the street.
I think I met you when you were there either Fri or Sat or there was some other guy that was talking about only living 5 minutes away. Welcome to NS also. Good info and good people all around you now.:party:

MissileMan

I walked into NFA for the first time a few weeks ago. I had never been into a gun store before, so I was a little nervous and intimidated. However, one of the guys (not sure what his name was) was very helpful when I asked to see a Glock 22. He answered my questions very patiently and didn't blow me off like at another Gun Store since then. I like the atmosphere in the store and will be purchasing my first gun from them as soon as I make up my mind between a G22 and G17!

HA-Y-N 702

Went in today to order my new Glock G30 and to join GSSF. I'll be picking it up next week! :happybirthday: As usual, Guido had something other things I couldn't resist. Pmag AR 20rounders, and Glock entrenching tools. A few of those went home with me today. Another common occurence, the store got crowded real quick before Me and my wife left. And BTW, all of that ammo that Guido ordered? Gone except 2 cases of 9mm! :patriot:

GrimmLV

I was right behind you guys! I bought a case of 9mm. I was jealous about your G30 purchase. Great bunch of guys in there for sure.

Notsolo

The guys at NFA are great, the prices are good, and the customer service is excellent! (Even if you get stuck holding a pink rifle every now and then.):blush5:

Guido

Vegas' Favorite Gun Store
Commercial Sponsor
Paulie, shoot me an e-mail and we can hook up when you have some free time. I'd love to hear your suggestions.

protecspec

I went by NFA on Monday. I have known GlocksterPaulie for several years, he told me about the store. Paulie has been around and involved in the firearm/gear business for a long time and he knows his stuff, he got me into Glocks several years ago. I bought a lot of gear from him when he was doing retail along with protection work.

He carried a lot of top name brands, stuff the stores in this town have never carried. He does his homework on everything, I am trying to convince him to add the retail to his company again. He said he may do it again in the future.

Paulie is not an egotistic guy just because of what he does for a living, look at his website and what he says about posting pictures of themselves. When I met him he told me his profession is just like any other job, you have people that are good at it and you have people that should pick another career. He is very quiet and minds his own business. When I met him he told me he lives by this simple rule, life is way too short to go through it being a dick. I agree with him.

Last edited by a moderator:

castanagajt

Obsessed Member
Forum Supporter
New Frontier is definitely a busy store. The guys are pretty cool there, the prices are very affordable even against online shopping. So far, I bought my first rifle, a bunch of brushes, 8 Ar magazines and a case of 9mm. They were also kind enough to let my German Shepherd, Jillian in the store. New Frontier Armory is definitely my One Stop shop for now on, then Machine Gun Kelly's and that is all.

Recently, I purchased a Soft case with 4 magazine pouches on one side and the other side has a shoulder strap. The last StripLula, and the the last CCI .22 blems, a couple more brushes and more CLP. I love New Frontier Armory and Jill the dog too.

Jonas and I went there yesterday, Friday Mar19,2010.

My brother bought a bore snake for his Mosin Nagant and seven explosive shotgun shells to celebrate the Winchester being built soon. I bought MAGPUL anti-tilt followers and two ranger plates for USGI magazines for real cheap. I also got 26 rounds of Speer gold red dots for the XD's. YHM flash hider for my M4.

Last edited:

Glocksterpaulie

The Perfectionist
Forum Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Their you go kissing ass again, what do you want this time? :eek:hmy: Just kidding. Thanks for the kind words.

Paulie

protecspec

Did the guy from NFA contact you? Curious to know if someone in this town is going to carry some of the stuff we talked about. I talked to Tony about coming to Vegas next week and sitting down with you, he said you name the time/place and he will be there. He sounds very interested with you investing in his company.

Talk to you on Monday morning.:thumbup1:

Last edited by a moderator:

Glocksterpaulie

The Perfectionist
Forum Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
I did not receive a reply from NFA, moving on and looking forward to sitting down with Tony. I will call him Tomorrow and try to get him out here mid next week.

Thanks for the help.

Paulie

Guido

Commercial Sponsor
You did recieve a reply, and I told you to come by so we can figure something out.

I did not receive a reply from NFA, moving on and looking forward to sitting down with Tony. I will call him Tomorrow and try to get him out here mid next week.

Thanks for the help.

Paulie

Glocksterpaulie

The Perfectionist
Forum Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Guido,

Your reply must have gone to someone else, I never received such a message. No worries man.

Paulie

Guido

Commercial Sponsor
No bother Paulie...... Its something we both need to make time for / Get rolling on. :sifone:

Now that we've hijacked this thread into three different directions:

BACK TO YOUR REGULARLY SCHEDULED PROGRAM!!!

C'Mon guys!! Keep pissing and moaning about the horrible service we give you here at NFA!!! :bigviolent:

Glocksterpaulie

The Perfectionist
Forum Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
If Guido does not mind I will continue on pissing/moaning about the CS at the store.

I have traveled half the globe with my business and have been to many gun stores in and out of the U.S. Some of them were a pleasure to do business with and some were not. I know a lot of you in this town have experienced the same thing. Here are a couple of positive things I look for in any business.

Great customer service is key to any type of business.

A friendly staff that does not try to think they know everything.

Men who are not afraid to write things down in case they forget to order something for someone, the ego thing gets old after a while.

A staff that does not try to work off of testosterone alone. We already have a couple of stores in town that do this.

I look forward to helping these guys out with just the little things I know will make a lot of you even happier with there store. They have already shown us that the things I listed above are high on their priority list. That is great for all of us, please don't get the impression I am trying to tell someone how to run there business, I have been doing this for a long time and have watched store after store lose customers based off of their ignorance alone.

I see these guys being around for a very long time.

Paulie

Last edited:

MontanaBob27

Guido, just curious about your pricing on a G22 Gen4, you have it listed at $460.00, does this include the GSSF discount?

And if not, does this mean I can still use the GSSF discount for 1 new pistol within a year?