• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

New Frontier Armory

shotdown

Well-known member (45 ACP)
Guido, just curious about your pricing on a G22 Gen4, you have it listed at $460.00, does this include the GSSF discount?

And if not, does this mean I can still use the GSSF discount for 1 new pistol within a year?
The $460 includes the GSSF membership. The gun is $425 w/fixed sights and $35 for the GSSF. You're looking at about $520 out the door after tax and background.

MontanaBob27

The $460 includes the GSSF membership. The gun is $425 w/fixed sights and $35 for the GSSF. You're looking at about $520 out the door after tax and background.
THANKS for the confirmation, that's what I thought but wasn't 100% sure.

I'll have to wait for the GSSF renewal next year to add another Glock to the gun collection.

Kiddo

This Shooter's a Southpaw
Went to NFA for the first time today. Man, I haven't felt so welcomed and comfortable in a store in a long time. Everyone was very friendly and helpful to my lady friend and me. I'll happily spend my money in that store. That is, when I get some! My only complaint is that I thought it'd be a bigger store with more stuff to look at, but as stated before in another thread, "I'd rather order something from where i'm treated right than have it today from somewhere that treats me bad."

Guido

Vegas' Favorite Gun Store
Commercial Sponsor
Went to NFA for the first time today. Man, I haven't felt so welcomed and comfortable in a store in a long time. Everyone was very friendly and helpful to my lady friend and me. I'll happily spend my money in that store. That is, when I get some! My only complaint is that I thought it'd be a bigger store with more stuff to look at, but as stated before in another thread, "I'd rather order something from where i'm treated right than have it today from somewhere that treats me bad."
We're getting there. We started that with nothing inside exactly on year ago, and its grown fast since then to where we ran out of room in the front and back already.

We have permits into the city right now for a 1400 sq ft expansion, so stay tuned over the next few months for that, and a huge grand re-opening party.

Kiddo

This Shooter's a Southpaw
Nice!

I guess I was just spoiled for the past 2 years in Colorado. I had two fairly large gun stores within 10 miles of me. :)

I'm looking forward to the expansion!

jay

uber Member
We're getting there. We started that with nothing inside exactly on year ago, and its grown fast since then to where we ran out of room in the front and back already.

We have permits into the city right now for a 1400 sq ft expansion, so stay tuned over the next few months for that, and a huge grand re-opening party.
This is the true American dream come true. I wish more American businesses were like this - smart local business people with great service and competitive prices. (I'm not saying other LV gun stores aren't like NFA/Infinite - but hey this is their sub-forum. :yesnod: )