• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Employment/Jobs - helping our members!

Steezy31

Member (9mm)
Forum Supporter
2023 Supporter
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Hello all. My company is looking for welders. It is union. $40/hr free insurance and pension
Must be able to pass weld and torch test.
Weld test is pipe branch
Located in Vegas
Weekends and holidays off. Saturday optional overtime. If you know anyone certified mig and stick let me know. thank you

Last edited:

MAC702

I don't believe in the no-win scenario
Forum Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Rating - 100%
95   0   0
Assuming that is in Las Vegas area?

BLACKCATHEDRAL

BlackSunFoundry
Forum Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Hello all. My company is looking for welders. It is union. $40/hr free insurance and pension
Must be able to pass weld and torch test.
Weld test is pipe branch
Located in Vegas
Weekends and holidays off. Saturday optional overtime. If you know anyone certified mig and stick let me know. thank you
Any chance of apprenticeships?

L0C0

B0rn2 B00g!3
Forum Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Hello all…

Looking for a solid full time cook to successfully lead a crew for dinner shift. Monday through Friday 11AM-7PM, or longer if and when needed. Individual needs to be able to pass a background check, implement time management and perform with a sense of urgency, respectful, reliable, honest, follow company policies and procedures as well as State and Federal regulations (regarding food safety and sanitation practices). This is a Healthcare/Post Acute Rehabilitation Facility located in the Centennial Hills area. Experience in institutional (bulk) style cooking preferred but can train the right minded individual. Dietary texture requirements following the IDDSI structure. Menus are set for but there are also choices ie Burgers, Sandwiches, Salads, Pizza, etc to be made per patient selection. Very easy position to run if you are that person. Wage depends on experience. Please DM for inquiries…

Thank you…

Last edited:

M9A1MAN

Member (9mm)
Forum Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Good morning, I am in the Las Vegas area and I am looking for a side gig. I have a full time job, working M-T, but off Friday - Sun. If anyone needs a guy for a few hours Fridays - Sun, let me know. Thanks.

Cw702

Lurker (.22LR)
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
If anyone has any IT/tech support experience and is looking for an interesting job. Check indeed for autonomous vehicle operator. Pay is 26hr and 27/hr weekends night shift. They're hiring for Jan and Feb training.

Harley

BANNED 4 LIFE because I did it!
Forum Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Wait, what ? autonomous indicates no human operator .
When they opened the tunnels at the convention center the autonomous Teslas they still had “operators” in them. Last I knew they are full operators now. Guess it hasn't worked out the way they hoped. 🤷‍♂️

Cw702

Lurker (.22LR)
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Wait, what ? autonomous indicates no human operator .
Lol yeah. Basically monitor the software and make sure it doesn't kill anyone. Eventually these companies will have fully autonomous
When they opened the tunnels at the convention center the autonomous Teslas they still had “operators” in them. Last I knew they are full operators now. Guess it hasn't worked out the way they hoped. 🤷‍♂️
These are level 3 vehicles retrofitted with the same sensor array as their level 5 taxis will use. Essentially it's testing/mapping.

Harley

BANNED 4 LIFE because I did it!
Forum Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Eventually these companies will have fully autonomous
How long does that take to “monitor software”? I mean they’ve been at it since 21’ and its not exactly a long distance they travel.

Cw702

Lurker (.22LR)
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
So none of the control and all of the liability. :ROFLMAO:

I've seen this movie!
You can take over control it's a regular SUV that's been retrofitted. Now the level 5 robotaxis they have don't have any steering controls in the vehicle. Eventually those robotaxis will be all over. They already have approval from a few states to operate on the roadways.

Cw702

Lurker (.22LR)
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
How long does that take to “monitor software”? I mean they’ve been at it since 21’ and its not exactly a long distance they travel.
It's more about mapping and creating 3d maps and training the AI to react and make decisions. It's not Tesla. Tesla is a level 2 self driving car and I don't even think they're working towards full self driving. It's just a marketing angle. The few companies that are making these level 5 robotaxis are going for the rideshare market. Full self driving in the real world is more complex than a two year endeavor.

MET45

Well-known member (45 ACP)
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Rating - 100%
88   0   0