• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Employment/Jobs - helping our members!

MAC702

I don't believe in the no-win scenario
Forum Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Will these things honk at the guy at the front of the line just sitting at a green light? If not, they are useless.

johnthomas

Henderson
Forum Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Prob hiring remote drivers for this

Nope. 12 year old kid at the controls on their cell phone. What about loss of signal to the remote driver? Who is the driver? Does he, she or it have a license and insurance? It is difficult enough for me to get into a car with another driver let alone a remote control car.

Last edited:

M9A1MAN

Member (9mm)
Forum Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Good morning,

Any Vegas gun stores hiring? Looking for a part-time job at a gun store.

Thanks

Tiger87

King of the Dad Joke
Forum Supporter
2023 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
So, I figured I’d post here and see if there is anything worth while out there. I have 5+ years in B2B sales and I also have a Bachelor’s Degree in Communication Studies and Minor in Criminal Justice. While I am good at sales and it’s what I know, It just does not bring me the joy that makes me want to get up every day for work. Well that and I am tired of being Commission only. I really want something Salary Based (plus commission/bonus is a bonus) but also need something flexible due to being court ordered to pick up my daughter from school every other week. Anyone know of anything in the Vegas Valley, or even a remote role?