• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Show Off your Classic or Performance Car

Neither Top i actually built in memory of my father....this was the first thing i bought back in 93 with my first paycheck from the gold coast...i remember wrenching on it with my old man at 15 so i just wanted to roll it like we did when he was still around.

Tophog

Biker Trailer Trash
Staff member
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
Neither top i actually built in memory of my father....this was the first thing i bought back in 93 with my first paycheck from the gold coast...i remember wrenching on it with my old man at 15 so i just wanted to roll it like we did when he was still around.
It's sitting a little high for wires and small whitewalls! :)

Tophog

Biker Trailer Trash
Staff member
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
I built my Elkie the same as I had my ride in high school in 1970.

Lowered, 14" Rockets, even my original Muntz 4 & 8 track player and Grant 9" steering wheel!

Tophog

Biker Trailer Trash
Staff member
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
They're around, but those old Chevies ain't cheap anymore!

I got my first car, a stock 1956 '150' series 2-door wagon (not a Nomad), three on the tree, in 1968. Paid a whoppin' $150! :LOL:

But at $1.25 an hour pay, that was quite an investment!

JTW_Jr

WheelGunner
No classic car currently , got rid of my 72 F100 , but I just inherited this from a friend that passed.
1972 Honda CL450 ' Scrambler" , he is the original owner and the chopper mods were done in the late 70's. Slugged forks , bars , king/queen , twin slash cut pipes , carb stacks , cartoon flames.

Has around 16K miles on it. Got it a week ago , finally got it running on Tuesday. Still some fine tuning to do. 72 Scrambler.jpg

Janizary

Geth Prime
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
but I just inherited this from a friend that passed.
1972 Honda CL450 ' Scrambler" , he is the original owner and the chopper mods were done in the late 70's. Slugged forks , bars , king/queen , twin slash cut pipes , carb stacks , cartoon flames.
My best friend has an CL450. His is done up as an dual-sport with a cut and raised front fender, knobbies, high-pipes etc. Another buddy with one with a full touring setup. These bikes must have been customized a lot :)

Harley

Golf-Foxtrot-Yankee
Forum Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
No classic car currently , got rid of my 72 F100 , but I just inherited this from a friend that passed.

Has around 16K miles on it. Got it a week ago , finally got it running on Tuesday. Still some fine tuning to do. View attachment 91038
If ya need a sync gauge for the carbs let me know.