• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Show Off your Classic or Performance Car

NvPirate

Barney had 2 bullets
Forum Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
Mine too. Wore a hole in timing chain cover. I also had problems with bearings and spindal. After changing my 2nd spindal, chevy came out with a new replacement to fix the problem. Other than that, I sure had lots of fun at the Drive Inn. ?

I used to do real good at a strip outside Houston. I was in B modified production as a AHRA track. Win it sold out to another owner, it changed to a NHRA track a d I was put in E Gas. No way I could keep up with those gassers.

Last edited:

Bumper

Well-known member (45 ACP)
Forum Supporter
2021 Supporter
This was my "company car" when it was new in 2002. A Honda S2000 with 9,000 rpm redline. It's like a go kart for the road with 50-50 weight distribution - fun. Has a cult following for good reason. This example has just over 30K miles, doesn't get driven a whole lot.

Coup d'etat

Forward assist bolt?
Forum Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
This was my "company car" when it was new in 2002. A Honda S2000 with 9,000 rpm redline. It's like a go kart for the road with 50-50 weight distribution - fun. Has a cult following for good reason. This example has just over 30K miles, doesn't get driven a whole lot.

Your Honda S2000 is a serious collectable now days, especially in that condition and low miles.

vroom_vroom

thought i had posed this before but i guess not. pulled this guy out of a farmhouse basement post 'rona for my father in law, turned into a christmas present last year . one owner 63 fuelie, parked in 71 when he bought the camaro and couldn't get 1200 bucks for it so kept it on principal. he has an odd guy lol.
not so much a resto but get it back on the road operation. had to go through everything for the most part, headed back over to my house this fall after i wrap up my projects on the t/a for a front end suspension rebuild. springs need cut (looks like a gasser) and a power brake upgrade.

IMG_1330.jpeg

IMG_1337.jpeg

IMG_1334.jpeg

IMG_7058.JPG

unnamed5.jpg

IMG_7134.JPG

K-Rad

Member (9mm)
Forum Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Wow! That's my dream find right there!

vroom_vroom

I will say the generation that built and worked on them where true americans. The original shop manual tells you how to make some of the specialty tools.
But it is a cool car and the story is cool. It’s true to what it is, a barn find. Rough around the edges but undeniably cool.

JR3

Active member (5.56mm)
It's alive again. It got parked in Aug 2020 when laid off due to covid.
Last moved Apr. 2022. It's been driven 12 miles since 2020.
Registration issues due to DMV closure, fuel pump went bad from sitting, tires were old, and battery finally died.
All issues fixed and ready to rock again.

Pandanin

The Kilted One
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Got bored with the i8 and had to go back to real power.

For those that want details:
2019 Grand Sport, 3LT, Z51, slushbox
Stage 3 spoiler on the way

ETA: Went out to the station today to pass some time. I think we have a new Rapid Response Vehicle.

2019 Vette.jpg

vette at fire station.jpg

Last edited: