• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Post your offroad vehicle

I don't have any other pictures atm. My trusty Jeep made the long journey from NYC to here when I relocated. I'm about to give her a full top to bottom fluid change. She survived snowpacalypse 2010. Next is my other ride that also made the NYC to Vegas drive.

Xodius

Blaster of Birdies!
Forum Supporter
2023 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
I don't have any other pictures atm. My trusty Jeep made the long journey from NYC to here when I relocated. I'm about to give her a full top to bottom fluid change. She survived snowpacalypse 2010. Next is my other ride that also made the NYC to Vegas drive.

A mighty KK. How do you like it? I hear good things about them and know a lot of people that wheel them.

I've had it since new, got it back in 2008. It's never had an issue, and it's kept me moving when conditions would've stranded most. All the typical Jeep driving characteristics are there. It's a little unwieldy on the road, full lock turns cause a slight tire squealing noise.

Vegas50

Well-known member (45 ACP)
Damn! After looking through 10 pages of this thread I need to get my Jeep in full working order. It has as a case of the death wobbles from 30-40mph and need some minor air system work. I have way too many other projects going i guess.

The_grease_monkey

uber Member
Forum Supporter
audi a4.jpg

My A4 Quattro wagon! I beat the ever loving SH*T out of this thing. This was from last weekend. Did a trail through the mountains in Jean, did some shooting, and ended up in the dry lake bed doing big sweeping car commercial donuts. And they say german cars aren't reliable. Pshh...

SeegarSmoker

Wheelgunner
Forum Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
I'm pretty happy with it. It's not a Rubicon, but for the off roading I do it's more than sufficient. It has the KM tires, a LSD, Rubicon shocks, a Dana 44 rear, 3.73 gears and factory rails. I don't plan on rock crawling with it, so it should get me pretty much where I want to go.

Plus I love it when my wife asks me what I did today, and I tell her I played with my Willy.