Customer Service Position taking applications...
Dynojet Research in North Las Vegas, NV
has an immediate opening for a experienced Customer Sales and Support Representative
. In this position you will engage directly with customers who contact us via phone or email on a variety of topics ranging from helping them shop for their vehicle, to finding that perfect tune, or problem-solving.
EXAMPLES OF ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
· Research and problem-solve to determine appropriate solutions for the customer and follow-up as needed to resolve issues.
· Operate with understanding, active listening, patience, empathy, and kindness to provide exceptional customer service to everyone.
· Using Magento software platform, monitor orders to make sure they are merging into Syspro and creating a sales order.
· Check on orders and manually invoice if they have been completed in Syspro using the ShipStation tracking number.
· Communicate and update customers who have items on backorder.
· Monitor “On-Hold” status’s and move them to processing or cancel the order.
· Answer product questions in the marketing que.
· Assist retail/dealer customers with account login issues and/or update accounts as needed.
· Resolve web order issues.
· Using Zendesk and the phone que, handle retail sales and customer service questions and stay on top of phone calls and tickets until issues are resolved.
· Place retail orders and dealer orders from customers calling in to place orders.
· Provide backup support for dealer sales call que and place orders for dealers.
· Assist accounting department with billing issues as necessary.
· Place promotional purchase orders for the marketing team.
· Send PayPal invoices for sales orders as necessary.
· Provide customer addresses for shipping department.
· Constant communication with Sales Team, Support Team and Production Teams
· Proven Customer Service Experience
· Experience using Magento, Zendesk and Syspro
· Strong experience using Word, Excel, and Outlook
· Highly motivated, self-managed, creative thinking and organized
· Must be a critical thinker and strong problem solver
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
· Inbound and outbound phone sales
· Exceptional customer service, telephone and listening skills
· Strong communication skills
· Work well independently as well as part of a team
· Outgoing, extrovert personality with proven ability to work with all types of personalities
Don't miss this opportunity to work for a premier employer in the North Las Vegas area. Work schedule is Monday thru Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. No nights and no weekends. We also offer a GREAT benefits package which includes health, dental, vision and life insurance benefits, 40k with company match, paid holidays, paid PTO time, health savings account, etc.
Send us your cover letter and resume today. We'll look forward to hearing from you!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $18.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org