• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

So what have YOU bought at New Frontier Armory?

exedy

Built not Bought
Congrats, I've read those are really good set-ups :thumbup:

Post a range report on the long guns section if you can.
will do when I get it out to the range.

I failed miserably though because I forgot to get magazines while I was there. :banghead:

Now I have an excuse to go back I think I subconsciously did it on purpose hahahaha

Quickdraw

"Ho'old on there"
Staff member
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
The last few days Glockaholic and I shot 700 rounds of the Federal Premium 12ga 00 and slug that were bought at NFA. This is some kind of great ammo. Very consistant results, very few FTF's or FTE. The 00 with Flight Control gave great patterns even out to 25m and was the best load by far in our class for hostage rescue shots from 7m. It delivered silver dollar size holes without any flyers consistantly for 60 straight shots. Great ammo, I'll be needing more. :thumbup:

Glocksterpaulie

The Perfectionist
Forum Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Another used Glock. Cliff took care of me and threw some numbers my way, how could I say no. I emailed Shellie and asked her if she would put some stuff a side for me and I would pick it up the next day, she did it and emailed me back letting me know she had done it.

It doesn't get any better than this.

Thank you Shellie & Cliff.

Paulie

One Sic Soul

Another day another Glock in the books for me. Piked up another Gen 4 26. I think next week I will pick up that Red Ryder they have hanging on the wall. Have had my eye on that baby for weeks now and want to OC it on Freemont.

ZMB HNTR

They were kind enough to set aside the last case of Wolf 7.62 they had while I made the 30 min drive. :thumbup1:

Sorry if anyone here missed out. :glare:

Tophog

Biker Trailer Trash
Staff member
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
Dude! You need a 12 Step Group.
"Hi, I'm Nevada Shooter's member _______________ (insert name), and I'm addicted to guns!"

(Group) "Hi, ________________"

MrTuna

Former Moderator
"Hi, I'm Nevada Shooter's member _______________ (insert name), and I'm addicted to guns!"

(Group) "Hi, ________________"
Let's meet in the back of NFA and sit on ammo cases. It's like trying to quit drinking in a bar :)

I had a slip and bought a Smith and Wesson M&P yesterday.

OntheAir

Grower of Beard
I'm J.D. and I have a problem

SGL21-66
Daniel Defense M4
HK USP C 9mm
Saiga 12
Eotech 512
1000 rounds of .223
1000 rounds of 7.62
1000 rounds of 9mm

It was a good day!